Do you consider this a supercar??

Discussion in '2002 Bentley State Limousine' started by emmanuel, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car should not be in this site because the name of the site is SUPERCARS. i dont consider this a supercar how about you??

ferrari #1<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: WEIGHT!!!!

Why is it that you limit your definition os "super" to just "faster" what about luxury? This car is definitely a "super" car when it comes to luxory....

3. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Of coz not!! it weighs a whopping 3390kgs!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: WEIGHT!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Alcaron</i>
    <b>Why is it that you limit your definition os "super" to just "faster" what about luxury? This car is definitely a "super" car when it comes to luxory....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and whats your point...

5. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

dude do you consider the VW 1 litre concept a SUPERCAR or how about the Echo or Insight
    your a #$%#in idiot at least this thing is a 1 of, and is worth half a billion dollars if your gonna ***** about something make it legitt,
    plus this thing has TONS of torque it aint that fast but most Bentleys with the 6 L V8's run about 160 MPH<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Well Bentley's do have the habit of being insanely heavy while insanely quick, of course that is considering their weight. But expect it to do the 0-100 in less than 7 seconds or something. I think so.

As a matter of personal taste I don't love Bentley's but well I'm sure some people out there feel the contrary.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

mofomenator you are a fukin idiot<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

why not a supercar, it has 616 lb-ft of torque<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Yes, this is a supercar. It has 400 bhp, 90 degree V8, etc. Plus, you need not judge a car by its speed. Its the luxury that matters the most..

10. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

This site about "supercars" also posts many forums on SUV's and trucks.Do you consider those supercars?

11. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

i dont consider ths a supercar at all. it doesnt even look like all stretchy like a limo. this is something like you would see in some rich mans driveway in britain. it looks too classy for me. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

6.75l V8 400 bhp over 800 Nm of torque. Need I say more?

13. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

I think it is a supercar by all this luxury and over 800 nm of torque at only 3250rpm ,with V8 ,and 400hp!!!!

14. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Its a supercar if it is better at what it is desighned to so than most other vehicles on the road basicly. This is damn super. Lets see a F40 save the queens life. On that note, I would like to see the 7 series protection cars BMW makes, those rock.
    <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Emanuell
    shut up
    you and your rust bucket can fly off to which ever planet your retard ass came from, leave the mental battles to some with ... how to put this? ahhh your about as much of a mental challenge as 1 legged kick boxer
    we the car enthusiaste who have something worth reading to say will remain here<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Not to get involved in all this nameshouting nonsense, but this car is a super car because it is well above the standard. Its one of a kind, enourmously expensive, extremely luxurious, and has an engine capable of making men weep around the world. Nuff said.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

mofomenator you mom sucked my cock yesterday, oh yes that ***** knows how to suck it, she swallowed all the cum!! that ***** makes me hot

ferrari #1<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Do you consider this a supercar??

Some of you guys need to get it through your heads once and for all that the owners of this site have strayed from the true meaning of "supercar." It once only did the fastest and most expensive but now it cover concepts, new vehicles, ...pretty much everything automotive. They are not going to change the name of the web site so just deal with it! Think of this as cool cars.com instead.<!-- Signature -->