Do you have an extra $30?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thedark1unknown, Jan 3, 2011.

1. #1 thedark1unknown, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. This item cannot be shipped to the address you selected. (Learn more.) You may either change the shipping address or remove the item by clicking Delete.

yeah i'd buy this if i could

3. Fun to play with, hard to master. Bought one of the dual rotor Warthog models years ago and was fun...till I broke a blade in a crash landing.

4. Spam bot.
    Reported

5. I'm not 6 years old anymore.

6. You only do cool and sophisticated things now.

7. I have an RC helicopter pretty similar to that, except the controls aren't as precise. It's still loads of fun, I've had it for ~3 months and gone through at least three sets of batteries playing with it.

8. No but I'd rather have something more sophisticated I could rebuild/modify.

9. pretty much this.

actually i got it as a christmas present

10. Got it last Christmas last year. The trim button broke before its first flight so now it just spins in circles before crashing

11. #11 1Supra1, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

I'M surprised it actually looks that good (how its build ans shit).

12. is it one of those polystyrene ones? those are awesome.

13. YES THIS

14. my mum got me one of these this year

she always gets me some silly gimmicky toy that runs out of batteries after a couple of days. Still, i had fun chasing my cats around the house with it

15. grow up

16. no u

17. why don't you do something productive instead?

18. Pretty sure it's just plastic, what do the ones you're talking about look like?

19. I have one, they're really fun, but they go through batteries really fast

20. why dont you? i.e. post pictures of your mum

21. ...

23. Those things are a pain in the ass to control. I had one and it ended up destroyed in just a couple of days.

24. Those things are a pain in the ass to control. I had one and it ended up destroyed in just a couple of days.

25. incredibly nerdy.