Do you know at list something about Maybach?

Discussion in '2003 Maybach 62' started by Gemballa, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I'm leazy to tell you everything, but without Maybach Mercedes-Benz wouldnt been created<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

Maybach was the main ingeneer at Daimler Benz.

3. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

Your quite stupid. Mercedes was the first car company. They invented the automobile. I ask you, how could they have been spawned form Maybach?

4. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Serreal</i>
    <b>Your quite stupid. Mercedes was the first car company. They invented the automobile. I ask you, how could they have been spawned form Maybach? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    *bitchslap*
    gemballa is right.

5. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

Actually, nobody really knows who invented the automobile.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

hes right it was the other way around<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

i dont know anything about which company was first, i thought it was ford with the t-model or whatever but like i said, i dont know a damn thing about auto history

"My other rides your girlfriend"

8. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

Don't believe that lie. Oldsmobile was selling a couple hundred cars a month before Ford even had a factory.

9. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

well mercedes (carl Benz and gottlieb daimler) where the first to invent a car in the late 19th century
    and the first maybach car was something like the 1930's...

so i don't really see what's your point!

10. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

Ford was just credited with the first wide spread use of the assembly line, not with the first car. Nobody is really sure who invented the automobile, all across the world people were inventing similar things, some derived from steam-trains, bikes, or a host of other previous inventions... some brand new designs, the point is that no one person has ever been credited with designing the first car.

11. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

I think Peugeot was around before Mercedes or Benz.

12. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

the first guy is right
    maybach basically inveted the luxury car i got 1 yesterday
    for 345 grand
    and it doesnt even compare 2 the nicset mercades ii have

13. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

really you got one yesterday you must have like a buttload of money.....where did you say that you got it from.....?

Honest Eddie's Used Car Emporium???

Thats what I thought.

14. Re: Do you know at list something about Maybach?

this subject caught my eye and i happen to know someone who works for mercedes and used to work in the main branch when he lived in Germany so i decided to ask him and he said that the first GAS powered automobile made by mercedes in 1889 (he said he wasnt sure if the date's right but its something like that) but the first "automobile" was invented by some french guy in the 1700's but it was steam powered so if you think of that as a mini-locomotive then yes mercedes did make the first car (i think it was call diamler benz back then not sure though)