do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

Discussion in '1978 Lamborghini Countach LP400S' started by FatMan, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the lamborghini is a great car in speed and aurodynamics. but especialy on the mercialago! the lamborghini's have no rear view the diablos is tiny the murcialogo's like blinds on it and the chountach is like the others i would like to know how you back out.the window is just tiny!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

Yeah stupid the rear view is gonna be impaired. When you don't have a rear view mirror!!!! When you learn something about cars come back and talk to me then. Your still too young yet. P.S. You don't buy a lamborghini for the rear visibility. :)

3. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

Hey, you better watch how you spell Countach there shushoo123-whatever. The rear veiw- who cares! Thats what the side mirrors are
    for! Awesome car anyways...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

actualy there is a rear view mirror but most of the window is blocked by the engine<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

i was @ a golf course once and i was getting my clubs out of the back and some guy pulled up in one of these. he opened his door, stuck his head out and reversed. it looked soo cool. i'm sure he felt cool. espicially knowing that i was standing in a pudle of my own drool.....<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

ah hah true but the 1st rule to italian driving: what's behind you isn't important.

7. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from blaze4eva</i>
    <b>ah hah true but the 1st rule to italian driving: what's behind you isn't important.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Its how fast you're going! lol...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

on the diablo GT and GTV models they had little cameras where their image was put on a screen so you could see (too bad no GT's of GTV's in the us, the GTV is the race ready version of the GT)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: do you think Lamborghini Rear view is impared

in an FC Kerbeck dealer i have seen a murcielago and a mid-90's Diablo and they only had slits about 4-5 inches high for a rear window so i guess they dont have much rear visibilty.