Dodge is becoming........

Discussion in '1997 Dodge Copperhead' started by CadillacMan03, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Really good it's about time some one has come up with a vehicle that looks good and is cheap,(for a V6 it has to be cheap), If they produced it i'd like it to be around the same price as the Cavalier. I love Chevrolet, but they have a problem the only decent vehicles there producing is the Avalanche,SSR, MonteCarlo,and the Corvette, but every year it gets uglier and uglier!

ElCam71 "Lengend of it's own"

2. Re: Dodge is becoming........

true

3. Re: Dodge is becoming........

yeh thats dodge allrite cheaper and cheaper and uglier and uglier

4. Re: Dodge is becoming........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>yeh thats dodge allrite cheaper and cheaper and uglier and uglier</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i don't think that's what he was saying<!-- Signature -->

5. Re:
    Dodge is becoming........

A beautiful carr company that is taking charge and is really trying.

6. Re: Dodge is becoming........

I would have to disagree with the part about the corvette getting uglier and uglier. The rest on the list with the exception of the monte carlo are all brand new. So, you can't really judge those ones. I think the vette is just getting prettier.
    As far as this concept, I started a discussion on what I would have done. I don't know that a V6 is really all that bad if it's done right.

7. Re: Dodge is becoming........

Ah yes, Honda NSX cheap and fun...

BMW Mini, a little more of everthing....

Ferrari, why spend money if you don't want to??

Do you people actually READ your signatures?!?!

8. Re: Dodge is becoming........

For reference, you moron, I drive a Honda Crx Si.
    It has a whole whopping value of $3000+.
    It is the most fun thing I've ever driven for its size and power.
    It's wonderful, prince of whatever the heck you wish you were, that you can take the things that go into a signature; and, completely twist them into something that is NOT even close to what a person means.
    BMW is not only the Mini but the entire line of luxury cars and BMW-Motorsport.
    Ferrari is a great car and has a high dollar price range. It has comfort and performance.
    If you think about it.....you.....are an idiot.