dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

Discussion in '1998 Dodge Lingenfelter Viper GTS' started by Bigblockbrawler, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

more than that it sodomizes the viper!<!-- Signature -->

2. this is good but i like the vette 1 better

3. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

no doubt the vettes better........proven by facts....

4. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

5 bucks says the vette roast its ass<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

427TT without a doubt.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

I heard that that lingenfelter vette that did 0-60 in 1.9 secs has an automatic trans and that is the only possible way that they were able to get those type of numbers out of it. Anyone have any more info on this?

7. #7 Mopar505V10, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

naturally asperated LPE viper 510 VS naturally asperated LPE vette ............ viper wins!
    TT viper hennessey vs TT LPE corvette ............................. viper wins!

about the vette doin 0-60 in 1.9 the BTR 751 super snake Viper can do 0-60 in 1.46 and here is the proof http://www.btrviper.com/results.html

8. Re:
    dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vet

the vette would take it on a drag strip, but i think the viper would win on a track but i could be wrong. The viper also looks 10 times cooler

9. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

Thats 0-60 feet, not 0-60 mph. Still very impressive.

When it comes to tuners, it seems Lingenfelter tunes Corvettes better than Hennessey tunes Vipers. Corvettes do seem to be faster/quicker. The same can not be said about the stock cars though.

10. Re: vette vs. this
    dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet ling

The viper would dominate.

11. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but Lingenfelter swaps the engine for the Corvette and this engine is just a build up of the original Viper engine. Meaning the Viper isn't in the same class as the Corvette because of that swap, not to mention the TT. Why don't we compare the Corvette with one of those V12 GIWASA monsters? They have a road Viper with 1800bhp, a race one with 2400bhp, and a dragster with 5400bhp... I'd still take the Venom 800TT because a Viper with 1800bhp is just insane.

12. Re:
    dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vet

The 'Vette all the way. The stats are way better

13. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

Corvette all the way...without a doubt

14. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

Eh, you people do realize that the 0-60 difference between the 2001 Hennesey 800TT and the Lingenfelter Corvette is only .03 seconds? The Vette does it in 1.97, the Viper in 2 flat. And their 1/4 times are almost exactly same.

15. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

And your point is?????????

16. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

True but Lingenfelters newest corvette has 800hp and does zero-60 in 1.8 and the quarter in 9.2!The proof is in Motor Trend,if you dont believe me.

17. Re:

Yo this viper is tight, but i gotta give mah vote to the vette, cuz that shit be rollin fast as fuk, holla.

18. Re: vette vs. thisdodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet ling

HA! no it wouldnt, it has 580 hp at the wheels, no clutch uprades were done what so ever. The lingenfelter has o-60 in 1.8 and a top speed of 230mph, you honestly think this p.o.s. would compete?

19. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

actualy the viper gets it in 2.8

20. Re: Re:

Whatever you say mister im from the ghetto but obviously have the money to have a computer, quit the holla crap from B.E.T. and be real. ur one of those thug wannades. Who do think you are? Ja Rule?

21. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

Which one? Cuz the 800TT gets in 2.4 and the shakedown tests for the 1000TT conclded in 2.2. I've said this before, but when real testing is done, the 1000TT will be able to get down under 1.8.

22. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

I like corvettes a lot because I have one and I know them

23. #23 Anubis, Feb 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: vette vs. thisdodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet ling

i think you are wrong, vipers can suck my ass. if you dont believe me, see for yourself - http://www.thesaq.net/car/vipervsvette.avi
    ya you like that IDIOT!!!! vipers sux, vettes rule, get uesd to it

24. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

the 800TT would blow this 682HP Viper outta the water..without a doubt..Vettes all the way!!

25. Re: dodge lingenfelter viper vs. chevrolet lingenfelter vette

It would blow tis one outta the water, but not the Rocket Sled Viper. Thanks to it having 1700HP.