Dodge should just release it!!

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by sahm3d, Aug 9, 2002.

1. What r Dodge waiting for?Dooms Day?This car is just excellent with top speed of 200 mph and 0-60 of 3.8 secs,i think dodge should release it!!It looks even better than the last 1.This is a car of my dreams!!

2. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

Ths car is so bad ass. I would be proud to drive it. although they do need to do something abou tat heavy ass 3254 pounds, that's the one thing that i the sme throughout all these Vipers.

Sweet ride, tough as hell. Just lose sme of the weight

I'd be proud to own it

3. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

Dont worry about its fat @$$ weight.Chill out the car has enough power to pull its weight along.

4. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

They are production
    Its called the 2002 Viper GTS-R

5. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

It is a 2002 Competition Coupe. And the only way you can get one is to be a certified racing team. No sale to the general public, and the one they are selling is not street legal.

6. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

Yeap, this car will be released in 2002. The competition coupe is to dodge what the porsche 911 GT2 is to porsche or AMG is to Mercedes.

7. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

I have driven in it. Trust me... it is an amazing car.

8. Re: Dodge should just release it!!

Ok, pple. This car is gonna come out. Have you seen the new '03 Concept coupe. Thats gonna be released. That coupe is a take-off street version of this Viper GTS-R. Dream car pple, be a actual Viper fanatic and then say that. And how can you say that you have ridden in one. They are only at car shows with like probaly not even 5 made so far. Its immpossible to have ridden in one unless your daddy stole and took you for a spin in it. <!-- Signature -->