Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R' started by carfreak86, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I would like to know how much it costs and if they are still in production.The other question i wanted to ask was if anyone has any performance info...and if somebody tell me how this sucker handles?bad or good?

2. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

they're just ending production in Japan if I'm not mistaken. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

It should cost $1.99 cuz that's all its worth nothing can top a V engine it'll always rule

4. Re:
    Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

It handles bad therefore it is a jap car. If you really want this piece of shit its probably much to expensive for this disgrace thats called a car... get some sense buy european.

5. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

Let those loser shut up.
    This is a great car, it handles a bit like a Supra, but it's way easier to handle because of it's leighter weight.
    0-60 5.5 secs
    top 150mph

I think they cost around 35K a year old.

6. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

Well you have one thing right Lamborghini Diablo is arguably the most awesome car ever made and is rated #1 supercar of the 20th century by DuPont magazine. Secondly the best engines are Inline 6 and Dual Rotary since they have the least amount of moving parts and they can still push the power. My brother owns a Dodge Ram Diesel with a Straight 6 and so far he has souped it up to 400 horsepower and 1000 torque @ the wheel and has yet to put Nitrous and Propane on it to give it even more juice. Thirdly, you better be driving a $300,000 supercar to be calling that Rx-7 worth $1.99... that Rx-7 is phat and you are obviously jealous and you must drive a lame ass ford mustang that can't even come close to matching specs like these.

7. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

A Ford Mustang CAN match specs like these, but it's very hard, supercharcer here, sc there and than there's the chassis that twist when accelerated, no give me a Japanese sportscar that is capable to handle this violence, a Supra is better for tuning then a RX7, but a Skyline is very good also, but very very expensive, a 3000GT is a little hard to tune, but has 4wheel drive so very fast when it comes to dragraces.

Those comment those kids give doesnt make sense, I hope they'll dissolve automaticly (or by the webmaster?)

8. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

Isn't the Skyline AWD as well? That is an awesome car and all but man... price... I guess they are competing with Hondas supercar (NSX). Those cars cost way too much for their performance. That
    Leaves the Supra to compete with the Rx-7. If I had the money, I would not purchase an NSX or a Skyline (although i would choose the Skyline over the NSX). I would buy a Lotus Esprit.

9. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

1 problem there...
    Ford suck

10. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

Yeah, you'r a Chryslerguy, I can understand that.
    I'mm not like that, Ford, GM and Chrysler make good cars,
    but not as good as the Japs.

11. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

yes American Muscle is good...and the only American cars that ain't good...are the Fords!

12. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

The RX-7 handles great and can do 0-60mph in 4.9 to 5.5 seconds thanks to it being lightweight and using a powerful, compact rotary engine. And yes, this is the last year Mazda is making it, sadly. But they are making the RX-8 for 2003, and the States will get it! The last year the RX-7 was for sale in the US was 1996 is think, or '95. Correct me if I'm wrong.

13. Re: Does anyone know how much this baby cost?and........

The last year a 3rd generation production RX-7 was sent to the states was in 1995. The last 3rd generation production RX-7s were built in 93, 94, and 95.

The constant circular motion of the rotary engine makes this car crank out more power in two cylinder rather than six cylinders verticle or V. If you know how you can add a third rotor and push out alot more power. Better twin turbos and nos make it an awesome car to race at a drag strip.