Does anyone know why this thing ran such crapy times?

Discussion in '1993 Nissan Stillen 300 GTZ' started by Wheelman, Oct 6, 2002.

1. A stock 300ZX could beat this tuned one.....

2. Re: Does anyone know why this thing ran such crapy times?

because these stats are way off. according to the forum a 300zx TT runs 0-60 in 6.2, about as fast as a mustang GT. they run 0-60 on 5.0-5.2 stock. mine has 378 at the wheels last time i checked, and it ran a 12.4 and i can lay down 0-60's of about 4.5 on good tires and warm pavement.

3. Re: Does anyone know why this thing ran such crapy times?

Yeah, I think they're wrong numbers, a stock Supra would eat it without pulling the throttle down!

4. Re: Does anyone know why this thing ran such crapy times?

The numbers are wrong. The 1/4 mile and the 0-60.

A stock Normal 300ZX is 5.2 0-60.
    The GTZ is in 4.5 I think it was. Our forum emailed Stillen about the car and they where good enough to send us quite a lot of information about it.

5. Re: Does anyone know why this thing ran such crapy times?

WHAt Moron Put those Fucked up Numbers up there,lol
    HE/she should be shot!
    0-60 5.6,lol what's that like the stock Z's times,lol
    with 300bhp not 400something,lol
    ANy ways Z32's Rule As do ALL Imports Screw Domestics heh

6. Actually, I used to own that car (the red one pictured) and I can tell you for a fact that those numbers are nowhere close to what that car ran. On street tires, the car ran high 12s in the quarter when it was "stock" and mid-low 12s by the time I sold it.

7. Actually, I used to own that car (the red one pictured) and I can tell you for a fact that those numbers are nowhere close to what that car ran. On street tires, the car ran high-mid 12s in the quarter when it was "stock" and low 12s by the time I sold it.

8. BTW, I have much better pics of the car than the one shown. If someone from supercars.net wants to get in touch with me, I would be happy to let you guys use the pics for the GTZ page.