Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz S500' started by branng, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

Hehe, when you find out how much it costs to maintain a S Class, you might think twice before getting your next MB.

2. Re: Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

Unless its more expensive in the US (if ur in the US), its not that expensive to maintain an S500. I completed 1 months work experience @ a Mercedes car dealership and a service for an S500 is around £1000 ($1500) which, lets face it, isn't that expensive if you can afford this car.
    My dads boss has a P-registered S500 ('97) and he says "hes never had a better car. He want to update his car and has his eyes set on an S55 AMG. COOOOL!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

Most of MB's newer models are sooo sexc. And dis 1 is tight! I just love BM!

4. Re: Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

I think that 80,000 is worth the 2002 Mercedes Benz S500, it defines luxury, (discloding rolls royce anf bentley or other 200,000 ^ cars) i think its a great vaule and continues the benz legacy in a good way.

5. Re: Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

a friend of mine had this car and it was about as luxurious as it gets without going over $200k. 2 bad they got a scrath on it and instead of fixing it they bought an s 430 instead. i still can't figure that out. 430 is still nice though.

6. Re: Does is get Any Better than this from a Benz?!

Answer to your question, yes it does, S 55 AMG, mum wants 1, but it's probably to powerful for her.