Does it perfomes good?

Discussion in '2001 BMW M3 GTR' started by Gemballa, Aug 9, 2002.

1. what about perfomance?
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Does it perfomes good?

I read that it Performed good but dropped out because weight penalties and restrictors made it un-competitive

3. Re: Does it perfomes good?

It's sole purpose is to perform, so I think it performs..:p<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Does it perfomes good?

this car is pretty cool<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Does it perfomes good?

well obviously it has to perform good

444 bhp for 1120 kilos is quite good

6. Re: Does it perfomes good?

0-60 3.6 seconds.
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Does it perfomes good?

No, BMW built a LM racer that doesn't perform well. In fact, it performed so badly that Porsche complained that it kept beating them and got it banned. Yeah.

The car has a 0-60 time of about 3.6 seconds, and that's with a combined 1st gear ratio of about 8:1 (that's final drive*fg ratio). That means that this car will coast to 60 in first gear. The other gears are basically meant to give the driver wheel torque options for the corners and high speed for the straights. It's a purpose-built racer, and it is one of the best racing machines on the planet. My guess is that nothing short of an RS8 could beat it around a course like Nurburgring.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Does it perfomes good?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GoatBoy389</i>
    <b>this car is pretty cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Where are you you dork?

9. Re: Does it perfomes good?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sledehammerdude</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GoatBoy389</i>
    <b>this car is pretty cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Where are you you dork?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->wut u talking about gay dork?

10. Re: Does it perfomes good?

Sweet car. 'Nuff said.

11. Re: Does it perfomes good?

i wudnt mind any m3 the 2002 m3 looks pretty #$%#ing hot id take one over any sports coupe anyday! in fact m3 has gone up a notch in performance and the class its in. its too good to be considered a V6 so it really shud be quailified as a SUPERcar

12. Re: Does it perfomes good?

Well, can you say yes

13. Re: Does it perfomes good?

Obviously it preforms well. Ask Porchse.

14. Re: Does it perfomes good?

I think it does

15. Re: Does it perfomes good?

it killed the porsches, the BMW had far more torque than the Porsch's did

16. Re:

this dominated ALMS in 2002, the got finshes like 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th in most of the races where they enterd 4 cars, so yes you could say it performs well, nothing ALMS could come close.