DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by C6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. what makes me mad is these stupid people who compare there vipers to lamborghini's it makes me sic the lamborghini could beat a viper on any day like seriously guys comon the lamborghini can turn on a dime the viper cant turn in a football field this is funny and your 800tt blahhh every race isnt on a 1/4mile dragstrip get that throught your heads a lamborghini is nicer styling as well <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

And thats word to big bird. I agree Lambos do kick ass!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

Yeah, i no. They must be smokin' somethin'. Oh, and a while ago, some #%$ compared a Ferrari 360 Modena to a Audi TT. That's even worse than comparin' a viper to a lambo.

4. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

There is no comparison.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

Vipers Truly suck, they should just stick to getting wet over their shite bags that they have the nerve to call a supercar, it has a FUKIN TRUCK ENGINE for god's sake!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

lambo's own
    but cmon give viper some credit its the only "sports" car americans made except cavaliers and sunfires OH YEAH BABY VROOM VROOM...
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

i dont get why people compare cars when they know there car is going to lose am a viper person but i know a diablo will kick its ass

8. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

you cant compare that 800 TT viper to this
    first lambo's kick ass and always will best damn car ever made that my opinion and if u dunt like it eat shit
    secon the viper is maxed out with modifications from Henessey or wutever the hell
    hate when ppl compare stock to non stock or shit like that is funny as hell....
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

I agree Lambos and Ferraris Kill vipers<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

I'm glad someone else is also getting pissed off about all these viper lovers comparing there shitty ass cars to REAL EXOTICS like Lamborghini and Ferrari<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

You guys don't get it. Borghs, Ferraris and Vipers all rule. But I wouldn't buy a car from a non-american company if it was the last car on earth.

GO USA !!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

hey back off Vipers are cool! but there is 30hp differents so come on!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

"you cant compare that 800 TT viper to this
    first lambo's kick ass and always will best damn car ever made that my opinion and if u dunt like it eat shit
    secon the viper is maxed out with modifications from Henessey or wutever the hell
    hate when ppl compare stock to non stock or shit like that is funny as hell...."

hell yea you wanna hear some mad funny dumbass stock to non stock comparing go to the toyota section. . .HAHA

14. Re: DONT COMPARE YOUR VIPERS SUCK

you know what your a #$%#ing #%$got you sorry ass *****! god is in my life but he's not as important as my ViperGTS that i drive! so #$%# you your the one who need the life and your missing out on the world's best car"ViperGTS" not me ASS HOLE!

P.S. Vipers kicck ass! they will waste a ferrari's ass any day! read motor trend!<!-- Signature -->