Don't like the Looks

Discussion in '2001 BMW X Coupe Concept' started by SuperSonic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Really smooth ..... I think stevie wonder must have had a say in the design. the back is pathetic. don't you think ?? this is not a class car !... we expect from BM!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Don't like the Looks

That back can't be practical... How are you gonna put anything in the trunk. On the side? And scratch the car all over???

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Don't like the Looks

yes sniper that too, but the rear lights are the worst thing !!...they're lame looking...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Don't like the Looks

and its a deisel...what were bmw thinking... they don't know how to make bad cars !!, I guess they just figured out how to do it.. lol<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Don't like the Looks

This car sucks. What was BMW smoking?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Don't like the Looks

the front half is decent. the back is fugly. and wat is up w/ the diesel? but then again.....its only a concept...

7. Re: Don't like the Looks

I gotta admit.....I like this car. I mean its deisel and all, but it's only a concept so they'll most likely keep only or most of the good things about this car and then get rid of some things--especially the deisal

8. Re: Don't like the Looks

What do You think of this car ?? the rear especially.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Don't like the Looks

i Love the looks<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Don't like the Looks

But I hate it!!

11. Re: Don't like the Looks

well, its pretty interesting- concepts should deliver new and fresh ideas, instead of old, boring traditional ones. however it would not fit too well into the BMW lineup.

12. Re: Don't like the Looks

It looks alot like the new mazda RX8. especially the rear end.

13. The front is fine. Standard BMW. But the back is ugly