Don't mistake me

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-8' started by JerryK95, Aug 9, 2002.

1. But I think that Mazda sucks since they ever stopped production of the Rx7. The Rx7 is the best car Mazda has ever made! Now we have the Rx8 which is so bad compared the the Rx7. Rx8 looks soooo ugly too. Why did they have to stop making Rx7's? Cause they couldnt come up with new looks?? Well thats what I think.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Don't mistake me

due to the decrease in demand for sports cars and a huge jump in sells of multi purpose vehicles and SUV's... there were also other underlying factors but that was the big one

3. Re: Don't mistake me

Dont worry a Rx-7 has not been ruled out using the same engine and chassis as this car, but 2 seat and new body.

4. Re: Don't mistake me

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MaverickAG</i>
    <b>due to the decrease in demand for sports cars and a huge jump in sells of multi purpose vehicles and SUV's... there were also other underlying factors but that was the big one</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That's due to soaring prices on sports cars - look at the price difference between the 1978 RX-7 and the 1999 RX-7!

I reckon brick back the no frills sports car (Elise), much like the origonal RX-7. Who needs electric windows & mirrors.