Drooling....

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz Vision GST Concept' started by GodzillaGTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Technology = Mercedes.
    (Outdated) Technology = Cheverolet.

2. Re: Drooling....

Yup, it sure looks good, and aerodynamic.

3. Re: Drooling....

i definately have to give props to Mercedes for doing something totally different. I would have never thought i would ever see somebody put a v8 in a minivan, not too mention make it look pretty good too.

4. Re: Drooling....

Yes! very sleek and aerodynamic and very godd

5. Re: Drooling....

no, it dosent look the best to me. Here the the 02 autoshow top 3 (for me)

1- by far the Cadillac Cien
    2- the 02 Ram STR10(or something like that)
    T3- Toyota FXS/Vision GST

6. Re: Drooling....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R34 GTR vspec</i>
    <b>Technology = Mercedes.
    (Outdated) Technology = Cheverolet.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Stupidity=R34 GTR vspec
    (Outdated)Stupidity=everyone who likes this car

this car is Mercedes' worst idea, really.

Handing over check/money to purchase this vehicle=penis size decreases 19 times it's orginal size.

You should be ashamed to want this vehicle. You must be drooling because of the enormous penis that is in your oral cavity. You are a f*ckin moron dude.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Drooling....

I think this baby's a space wagon... not a car!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Drooling....

Not very exotic for a concept car. Where's the vision in it? If your going to make a concept car at least try to set a trend or be new and exciting. This car just looks like something that could have been made years ago and not even caused any comotion.

9. Re: Drooling....

i would agree, i doesnt seem like a new car-evolution...but iy has features on it that should have made it 2 the market 7 yrs ago, like the roof-window. but its "future" design only beats the G-class (the off roads). it is the g class isnt it?

10. Re: Drooling....

This is every Soccer Mom's dream car!

11. Re: Drooling....

Ugly

12. Re: Drooling....

Who says the concept cars have to be out-landish and over-the-top. Most concept cars don't even make it into production. How can you criticise this? There is a strong possibility it will make production.

And "don't be gay" do you have a problem. You probably the closet gay yourself.

And NismoGTR = legend.

GTR is King.

13. Re: Drooling....

heres something for the hot rod moms whith money hehehe

14. Re: Drooling....

I'd have to say, this is the best looking wagon ive ever seen. well done designers

15. Re: Drooling....

It not the best thing but then again it not the worst thing. I think ill stick with my lamborghini's

16. Re: Drooling....

This is for the last message to me. I dont need to shove all that shit in my lambo. That what my Town+Country is for.

17. Re: Drooling....

This wagon is pretty spiffy... i like the looks... i good family vehicle with a big beasty V8... very unpracticle but sweet

18. #18 ProjectMarko, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016