Duffman wants to know...

Discussion in '2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept' started by Cam1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Duffman wants to know...

I like everything about this car and they did a good job on it but to me and my friends the rear is ugly and it throws the whole cars look off.

2. Re: Duffman wants to know...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lemans lover</i>
    <b>
    I like everything about this car and they did a good job on it but to me and my friends the rear is ugly and it throws the whole cars look off.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually, I like the rear on this car more. Although, I've always hated the Viper's rear-end, it's just a matter of preference.

3. Re: Duffman wants to know...

im mostly and import kinda guy...but this think rox!!!...and u can modify your supra....but i know if u were to modify this beast...then the supra would be biting the dust<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Duffman wants to know...

This is the best Viper. It has the best design, and the smoothest lines. I want one! The Hennessey is faster however. If Diamler Chrysler would just make another GTS, Hennessey could make a new body style 800TT. Or Maybe even an 850TT.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Duffman wants to know...

love the car but the only thing i would ask for is a radio in it, like the new 2003 dodge viper rt/10 convertible.

6. Re: Duffman wants to know...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from youknowme12</i>
    <b>love the car but the only thing i would ask for is a radio in it, like the new 2003 dodge viper rt/10 convertible.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Since it's made to be a racecar, a radio isn't really necessary. You can always put one in, it'd probably be cheaper than having the factory do it.

7. Re: Duffman wants to know...

I was afaid they were gonna screw up, hardcore viper fan. How to improve the best, but they made the viper close or even over perfect. I love this car. Best looking viper second in performance. Put the Venom performance in this hood and wooooooosh, u have the ultimate car untill u even go faster.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Duffman wants to know...

Wow, I just seen this car today that the philly auto show its amazing!!! I took some pictures I'll post then if there n e good The car's got carbonfiber every where'!!! It should be a BEAST

9. Re: Duffman wants to know...

My dear friends,you must hold your breath till 2006 cause that is when the street car version comes out.

10. Re: Duffman wants to know...

thats a long wait<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Duffman wants to know...

I understand,but like the chourus of one of my favorite songs go,WE GONNA MAKE IT,WE GON MAKE IT, WE GON MAKE IT<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Duffman wants to know...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bentleyboy</i>
    <b>My dear friends,you must hold your breath till 2006 cause that is when the street car version comes out.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you serious! There is a God!!
    If your liying Ill hunt you down and... and... uh.. nevermind.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Duffman wants to know...

this is no doubt the best viper yet best looking and is obviously goes extremely fast! but, in the 2003 versionon the rt-10 i saw a start button in a magazine and i didnt have time to read what it was does anyone know?