dumb

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by Dougums, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is crap! How can you like a Ford Focus with such a small engine. I'm an import fan which is why I
    stick to imports. The focus and it's amercian name make it worth jack. Puting an american rice rocket
    is as stupid as puting the Aztek into production.

2. Re: dumb

Dumb-ass car. Nothing more to say.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: dumb

hey dougums didnt i just knock u down in the other thread, with the same post....yea thought i did, ok just making sure u knew that....hahaha imports now thats a invention, but then again so was sliced bread....ironic

type r hehehehohohohahaha

4. Re: dumb

So japan could make a car like this, but america cant. That makes no sense. This car is comprable to a civic Si or many other sporty compacts. Plus ford makes some sweet handling cars, expcept those made for america, mustang and others. This car is cool, who cares who made it.

5. Re: dumb

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dougums</i>
    <b>This is crap! How can you like a Ford Focus with such a small engine. I'm an import fan which is why I
    stick to imports. The focus and it's amercian name make it worth jack. Puting an american rice rocket
    is as stupid as puting the Aztek into production. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> If you can like Imports with SMALL 1.5, 1.6 and 1.8L engines why does this car suck? it's got a 1.8L just like an integra does! Civic's have 1.6L engines! Plus, although the ford focus absolutely SUCKS, just like Civic's - it has one hell of a lot more potential to go fast! Civics were ORIGINALLY designed to be family cars, with the exception of the Si, which STILL has the 1.6L! Think before you speak!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: dumb

its actually a 2.0L zetec engine, small engine? if im not mistaken, honda doesnt make any bigger than 4 cyclinder, with the exception of a very few cars.

ok u thought ur were smart? hmm oh well

7. Re: check the specs

I beleive the SVT focus is getting 7.7 0-60 times, and the the new 3-door Si Civic gets 8.1, ahhhhh they're both nice cars. But there are no shitty cars made by SVT. So unless you guys own one, or have the money to afford it, don't say it sucks. This baby probably goes pretty good.

8. Re: check the specs

This is a woman's car. Get a car w/ balls. (skyline, supra, firebird, camaro). These cars are a tad expensive, but are worth the dough.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: dumb

I'd rather ride around in this than a damn civic or protege 5.

10. Re: dumb

I'd rather put a sledge hammer through it.<!-- Signature -->