Dumpster fire thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by HippoCrushEverything, Jan 8, 2017.

1. here is space and a lightning strike
    [​IMG]

2. the eye brows on some of those warriors...

3. Maybe he just wanted to post hot chicks with machine guns. And what's sexist about posting hot chicks? It would be sexist not to post them.

4. Triggered triggered!

5. LOL sjw spotted

[​IMG]

ScoRpFerrari likes this.
  6. Then by all means go make a spank-material thread. But believe it or not, context is meaningful. It could have been meaningless trite nonsense elsewhere.

7. Might be the first time a FoPo hawk that does drone research has been called a SJW. I'll have to wear that one with pride.

8. Oooo nice, a real-life example of escalation in this thread. Well done guys, well done.

Now, calm your tits.

Here's a picture of a sexy peshmerga man:

[​IMG]

A sexy peshmerga goat:

[​IMG]

Aaand a not-so-sexy peshmerga ZSU-57-2 (not because I'm discriminating but because they can't afford any sexy equipment):

[​IMG]

9. Why would one *** to Middle-Eastern women with poor makeup skills when one could *** to a picture found on the first page of this very thread is beyond me anyway:

[​IMG]

SEABEE likes this.

10. awesomeness

ETB4U and SEABEE like this.
  11. Some cartel boss forgot his regular payments to the wrong politician I guess

SEABEE likes this.
  12. #137 HippoCrushEverything, Feb 10, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit:

SJWs are often ridiculous but poop shall be met with poop.

13. Will it make you feel better when real SJWs are throwing eggs at you while yelling "baby killer"?

14. sjw has now become so common and broad its basically meaningless
    its basically the antonym for misogynist or homophobe

15. Looks custom-made

lulz

Achmed makes a short parody sketch of MG-42 Sturmfeuer tactics of Waffen-SS in Operation Market Garden with a Yugoslavian M53.

ETB4U likes this.
  16. In his defence, they are military, and this is a military thread.

17. Speaking of boners
    [​IMG]

18. Are you serious?

19. That was serious, yes.

20. In 3rd world conflicts, it's just not the tactics that are sometimes interesting. While most developed countries are boring with standard issue mandatory everything, check out how fashionable these soldiers (allegedly from Liberian Civil War 1999-2003) are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETB4U likes this.
  21. kim johns brother in law killed with poison needles by female assassins in malaysian airport
    the assassins escaped via taxi

22. If you go to a toilet on KL airport, you're already dead. Needles were not needed.