E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by Porche 911 GT owner, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i would go for the breyton cuz it's faster, more power, and nicer looks, but the M5 is a V8.

my 911 GT can dystroy both of them BMW's

2. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

Your 911 GT? 911 GT what? No roadgoing Porsche exists known solely as a "GT". Sure theres a GT1, GT2 and GT3 but none known as a GT.

Also judging by the fact you cannot even use full words in a message of just over one sentence, gives me further evidence that you are talking rubbish.

Know about this Breyton thing. Firstly its running a supercharger whereas the M5 is pure natural-aspiration. Secondly, its a modified car whereas an E39 M5 here is stock. Thats apples and oranges.

Also, it doesnt have more power it has the same, the figues for the M5 on here are wrong (incredibly) as it does actually produce 400bhp.

Faster? I've seen figures with a STOCK M5 running 4.6 0-60. Even on these supercars.net figures that Breyton is only 0.1 quicker.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

silly european

jk

4. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

another silly thread....

5. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

dork

6. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

loook who's talking!!! BABY BOY!!!!!

7. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

wtf is wrong w/ you sl55 amg detuned #$%# off you stupid whore who #$%#s his mom every nite because he #$%#ed his dad too hard and gave him a heart attack and like to shrimp his boyfriends and sheep that he keeps under his bed. Did you also know that he inds it fun to screw little boys in his free time to free him of stress at work. shut the #$%# up befor I stick my dick in your mouth. 00==============> open up as I stick my 12 in in your mouth.

8. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

for informations, breyton only makes aerodinamic kits, and doesn't sell cars...show cars are only projects...never gonna be sold...
    so e39 wins...

9. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

E39 would be a little bit slower, but it is by far a better car. NA power, luxury, and 4 doors.

and sk8er1988, you got issues man.
    Your ignorance does not give you the right to go off like that. If anything, your stupidity revokes your right to talk shit.

10. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

dont bullshit us, you dont own a porche and you never will, we dont belive you so shut the #$%# up.

11. Re: E39 vs. Breyton E46 330i

yOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH OF AN ASS THIS KID IS TOO ME LOKK AT ALL THE OTHER POSTS, HE CALLS ME A BABY BOY CAUSE I LIKE THE M5 OVER THE E55, IT IS JUST A OPPINION, HE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, QUEER.