E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar S-Type R' started by MaciekPL87, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

True, True

2. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

i go with the M5

3. As I said before M5 is the best; E55 is cool too. S-Type R is not bad ether.

What will you people would think is the best!?

4. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

M5, all the way.

5. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

nice car, need some rims thou
    and M5 still beats it in style, im sure the back end of this jag is still the same...which looks like some econo car<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

The merc E55 for me thanks. I dont know what it is, but something about that car......I just love it.
    Plus, i'm not a big Bimmer fan

7. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

m5 is everything,this is too classy

8. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

S-Typer R is more my style.

9. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

S-type beats out any type of luxury, sports... whatever you throw at it!

10. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

im kind of a classy person, but i love sports cars, etc, the m5 doesnt suit my luxury standards, the jag doesnt meet my sports standards, and the merc well ITS AND AUTO, i hate auto's cant stand them i know they make wicked auto's but still i love that stick shift. but if i oculd take the sportiness of the bmw and pout it in the jag, the jag would be my car.

11. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

I would choose E55 since it is more comfortable inside. The interior is not as tight as M5. I've sat in both cars before...and E55 is a lot more luxury than the M5. The Jag S-Type R doesn't really look like a sports car. Perhaps I don't really like the S-Type.

12. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from schnitzer</i>
    <b>m5 is everything,this is too classy
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I know what you mean, although it sounds dumb. It is a little too classy for me. Still very nice. I wonder how it handles though.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

I'd choose an E-55. Of course the M5 is faster but i think an E-55 is enough to kick ass everytime we ride. I just can't stand its f***ing auto tranny. But I love benz and so I'd take the E-55 style all the way.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

i think i rather go for the E55,that car is absolute class ok M5's have the power but in over in England u cnt use that power so i'd go for the E55

15. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

Hmm... on second thoughts, this car is quite classy.. though it is odd to have a racing 1960's saloon, the way i look at it.

16. Re: E55+M5+S-type R=Fun

Ok what is the point. Your sn is McLaren. You included a picture of a Ford GT-90. Just didnt know what to say. I'll take M5 too. I'm on Germanys side.