Eagle Talon?

Discussion in '1980 Styling Garage Spezialkarosserien M1' started by sparetire, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Eagle Talon?

just good marketing<!-- Signature -->

2. correct me if im wrong but if you say bird toenail isn't that basically the same name as this car?

3. Re: Eagle Talon?

But then again, isn't it the same to say 'Horse' instead of Camaro or Mustang. Or what about 'Regenerative Battery Power Supply' instead of Charger. If you want to get stupid about it, you could say 'Dead Queen' instead of Crown Victoria, or 'Opponent' instead of Challenger. You could say 'Relaxed' instead of Cavalier, or 'Flaming Chicken' instead of Firebird, or even 'Loud Chicken' for Thunderbird. 'Rich White Man's Game' for Golf, or 'Horizon' for Skyline.

You could drive a Honda Public, or a Honda Agreement, or if you wanted a more sporty car, the Honda Introduction. If you wanted the Japanese version of the Eagle Bird-Toenail, you could go out and get the Mitsubishi Darken. If you had enough cash you could buy a Ferrari 360 'Small Italian Town', not to be confused with the Ferrari 550 'Small Italian Town'.

Idiot.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Eagle Talon?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from torito87</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>It's a Mexican name for a breed of horse. The French word for friend is 'ami' or 'amie' if it's a girl.

Just thought you should know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

no its not , whered u hear that</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What are you reffering to? Camaro or Friend or ami or what? Clarify, you babbling simp!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Eagle Talon?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>But then again, isn't it the same to say 'Horse' instead of Camaro or Mustang. Or what about 'Regenerative Battery Power Supply' instead of Charger. If you want to get stupid about it, you could say 'Dead Queen' instead of Crown Victoria, or 'Opponent' instead of Challenger. You could say 'Relaxed' instead of Cavalier, or 'Flaming Chicken' instead of Firebird, or even 'Loud Chicken' for Thunderbird. 'Rich White Man's Game' for Golf, or 'Horizon' for Skyline.

You could drive a Honda Public, or a Honda Agreement, or if you wanted a more sporty car, the Honda Introduction. If you wanted the Japanese version of the Eagle Bird-Toenail, you could go out and get the Mitsubishi Darken. If you had enough cash you could buy a Ferrari 360 'Small Italian Town', not to be confused with the Ferrari 550 'Small Italian Town'.

Idiot.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

'camaro' is french for 'friend'... just thought you should know<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Eagle Talon?

It's a Mexican name for a breed of horse. The French word for friend is 'ami' or 'amie' if it's a girl.

Just thought you should know.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Eagle Talon?

Hahahahahaha, LOL! That was just Funny!

I wonder Why Auto makers use Words that mean Agreement and Introduction, etc... to name their Cars?

Couldn't they be more Creative?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Eagle Talon?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Wheelman</i>
    <b>It's a Mexican name for a breed of horse. The French word for friend is 'ami' or 'amie' if it's a girl.

Just thought you should know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

grr... damn tv lied to me again.. well atleast now I know.. thanks<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Eagle Talon?

lol bird toenail well thats wht it is

10. Re: Eagle Talon?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>lol bird toenail well thats wht it is</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

<b>But then again, isn't it the same to say 'Horse' instead of Camaro or Mustang. Or what about 'Regenerative Battery Power Supply' instead of Charger. If you want to get stupid about it, you could say 'Dead Queen' instead of Crown Victoria, or 'Opponent' instead of Challenger. You could say 'Relaxed' instead of Cavalier, or 'Flaming Chicken' instead of Firebird, or even 'Loud Chicken' for Thunderbird. 'Rich White Man's Game' for Golf, or 'Horizon' for Skyline.

You could drive a Honda Public, or a Honda Agreement, or if you wanted a more sporty car, the Honda Introduction. If you wanted the Japanese version of the Eagle Bird-Toenail, you could go out and get the Mitsubishi Darken. If you had enough cash you could buy a Ferrari 360 'Small Italian Town', not to be confused with the Ferrari 550 'Small Italian Town'.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Idiot.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Eagle Talon?

no its not , whered u hear that<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Eagle Talon?

damn damn damn

13. Re: Eagle Talon?

This easaly one of the dumbest threads ever, despite WMs best attempts.