Enzo Replacement May Get 900hp

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by raca4life, Sep 21, 2007.

1. YOU GO #$%# YOURSLEF LIKE I #$%# YOURE MOTHER IN EVERY HOLE LAST NITE U MORAN, ILL TELL IT TO U AGAIN NO LAMEOGENI WILLL EVER SUPPASS THE MOTHAFUC-KING BUGGATI VEYRON, ASLO I DON BELIEVE U HAVE MCLAREN GT CAUSE THEY ONLY MAKE 4 AND I NOW THE OWNERS, POST PROOOF OR SHUT UP. ALSO CHECK OUT MY KNEW RIDE (PIC IN FRONT OF MY HAUS):

2. #227 PandaBeat, Sep 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Why do you think most companies see the 911 as the benchmark?

4. Probably because it's the second best car in the world, after the Veyron.

5. The Honda Civic is a benchmark. Does that make it better than a G35?

Is the 911 better than a CGT?

6. Why do you think most companies see the Camry as the Benchmark?

7. I mean the benchmark in it's class

8. Because it's the (boring) standard.

9. There are no Ferraris in the 911 class.

10. almost
    996turbo - f360
    997turbo - f430

11. There are in the GT3 RS, Turbo and GT2 class

12. The base 911 is the benchmark. It's not as if the 911 turbo is the benchmark in the Gallardo/F430/Ford GT/911 turbo class.

13. If I recall correctly, Evo preferred the 360CS over the 996 GT3
    as for the 997 Turbo, it got criticized for its lack of sense of limit of adhesion, something the F430 was always praised for

the point I'm trying to make is this, there a reason why the 911 is the benchmark, it's because of it's price and attainability. And when they start making over 100,000 997s You start seeing why....

14. This thread is awesome.

15. 10 things that are used in modern porsches, many of which porsche has developed to be very advanced systems that ferrari either A: doesnt use, or B: doesnt have as advanced of, or C: Doesnt use on principle (turbos and AWD, ignoring the fact that ferrari has used turbos in the past, specifically on your favorite car).

Whats so hard to comprehend about that?

Im NOT hating on ferrari. Ferrari make spectacular cars. I never denied that. Im saying that on a purely technological level, porsches are superior. It says NOTHING about the final product. A technologically advanced car doesnt mean its good. Look at the 3000GT. I think its a raving pile of overexpensive, overweight shit, but it was extremely advanced.

Ferrari, outside of their gearboxes (which they dont design alone), doesnt put forth as many technological achievements in their road cars as porsche. Why is that statement so wildly improbable to you?

And you completely ignored the fact that you were crushed by proof on porsches environmental practices, and the fact that porsche designs all kinds of stuff for all kinds of companies in their consulting divisions.

And again, several of those techonologies WERE pioneered by porsche, like IVVT, Active suspension control, hollow spoked wheels, High performance AWD systems, etc.

AND are you going to try to defend the idea that porsches are slower per dollar than ferraris? Seriously? Not saying the ferrari isnt worth it, but cars like the GT3 RS are faster, and quite a bit cheaper than the f430.

16. Or the 911 is considered the benchmark because for the cost of a 996 gt3, which is half the 360CS, you get very similar performance and unbeatable reliability.

the 997 turbo is a very different car than the f430, is more streetable, more reliable, more "friendly" but still delivers wicked performance. For 2/3 of the cost.

I dont see why cost is not a relevant factor. If anything, its one of the MOST relevant factors.

17. About as funny as you are.

18. It should be, but it isnt or else no-one would buy F430 because of 911 technological brilliance

maybe this time they could engineer a better design

19. the best thing of this thread is this image that now has becomed my new wallpaper btw GO #$%# YOURSELF TO EVERYBODY!

20. This is hot, 900 horsepower. Awesome

21. This is hot, 900 horsepower. Awesome

22. Ferraris aren't fast enough!! A 900 horsepower Enzo replacement is the most awesome thing to hit the streets yet (SSC beware)

23. watch megafactories Ferrari and you will change your mind. The way they build each individual Ferrari is insane, and worth every cent.

24. Shutup dumbass, Ferraris are assembled by drunk italians in a farm's shed.

25. #250 PandaBeat, Sep 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016