Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by HamannFerrari, May 30, 2007.
mc12 was made to compete with the enzo
ENZO WOULD PACK THE MC12
KONEIGSEGG BEST #$%#CAR IN WORLD#$%#
Sadly, the top gear episode said the Mc12 would beat it. It even beats the koenigsegg. But the Ariel Atom beats it.
This is a stupid thread:
1. The MC12 is a re-skinned Enzo! Same platform, same engine!
2. The MC12 was built by maserati. Maserati and Ferrari are both owned by Fiat, and share a lot of technology. They are partners. Which means....
3. MC12 WAS NOT DESIGNED TO COMPETE W/ THE ENZO!
4. The MC12 is less hardcore than the enzo. It's heavier with a less powerful engine, a looser suspension, slower gear changes, etc. It's more of a GT than a balls out track car.
5. If you want to see this comparison for real, check out this!:
GLAD I COULD HELP <A BORDER="0" HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?displayFAQ=y"><IMG BORDER="0" SRC="pitlane/emoticons/smile.gif"></A>
The MC12 has better lap times than the Enzo on both the top gear track, and Nurburgring.....
MC12 will win