Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

Discussion in '1994 McLaren F1' started by F Enzo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I am sure the Enzo could beat this car in any race track. Please don`t cry all the McLaren F1 fans.

2. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F Enzo</i>
    <b>I am sure the Enzo could beat this car in any race track. Please don`t cry all the McLaren F1 fans.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ha ha.........you keep telling yourself that!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

There are cars out there that beat the F1 for less money, of course. However, in how many of those cars can you drive through stop & go traffic without damaging your engine, or fit 3 people? There are other things I could list, but then I'd have to take the time to think of them.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b>There are cars out there that beat the F1 for less money, of course. However, in how many of those cars can you drive through stop & go traffic without damaging your engine, or fit 3 people? There are other things I could list, but then I'd have to take the time to think of them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yup, been trough these arguments waaaaaay 2 often...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F Enzo</i>
    <b>I am sure the Enzo could beat this car in any race track. Please don`t cry all the McLaren F1 fans.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ha ha.........you keep telling yourself that!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think a car should be praised for its actual quality not fanbase.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1Dude</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F Enzo</i>

Ha ha.........you keep telling yourself that!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think a car should be praised for its actual quality not fanbase.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    right to u bro'
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

No Way....McLaren F1 is the BEST....

8. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

I actually do think the Enzo could beat a McLaren around a track, at least one with a lot of turns.

The McLaren was designed as the ultimate road car, the Enzo was designed as a street legal track car. They both have their advantages.

9. #9 Guided by Voices, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

on the street..where these cars will meet seeing as how they are road cars, the McLaren is still on top
    the F1 has 4 tenths on the F60 to 60mph
    and tops out 20mph ahead of the Ferrari
    if you ask me i say the Enzo isn't even in the same league as the F1
    more like the Diable 6.0 seeing as how thats where its at with its performance numbers
    a www..dont cry Ferrari fans :S
    <!-- Signature -->

10. #10 FinalTierX, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Guided by Voices</i>
    <b>on the street..where these cars will meet seeing as how they are road cars, the McLaren is still on top
    the F1 has 4 tenths on the F60 to 60mph
    and tops out 20mph ahead of the Ferrari
    if you ask me i say the Enzo isn't even in the same league as the F1
    more like the Diable 6.0 seeing as how thats where its at with its performance numbers
    a www..dont cry Ferrari fans :S
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Your ma bro'man!!!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

I think Enzo is definitely in the same league as F1.
    It could easily SMOKE a Diablo (Sorry, Lambo fans, it's the truth). An F50 is more than enough for a diablo.
    You say the McLaren has a faster 0-60mph. Well, the Enzo reaches 0-100mph in 6.3 sec and 1/4 mile in 11.0 ssec. Both numbers are faster than McLaren. The Enzo is more powerful than standard F1. McLaren does have a higher top speed. It's mainly because the Enzo has so much downforce. It's a street legal track car. The Enzo would probably handle better.
    Bottom line, they're definitely in the same league, and they're both awesome.

12. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

I agree that they are in the same league!
    But I think stats of both cars are kinda' wrong!
    The Mc Laren is definetely faster to 160 Km/h than the Enzo!
    It has less weight and almost the same power!So the F1 is faster!Or let's look at the 0-300 Km/h acceleration!The F1 makes the Enzo gonna die!Anyway!
    The Enzo is faster around a track!It would be very close if one pro driver drives them both!e.g. Michael Schumacher!-But if we compare the Enzo with the Mc Laren F1 LM which is as the Enzo made for the track the Enzo would lose for sure!
    The F1 LM only weights 1062 kg and has 668 bhp!The Enzo weights 1370 kg!That makes a difference of over 300 kg!That is just unbeatable!
    And they have nearly the same bhp!
    So the Enzo compared to the F1 LM makes the F1 the winner!
    The standart F1 would probably lose!
    Thanx°°°
    BTW:Both,the Enzo and the F1 are the two best supercars ever made!
    The F1 had a more fanatically attention to detail!Thaz just insane!
    I am really looking foreward to the Carrera GT!-Supercars.net says even the GT1 can beat the GT around a track!
    What do u think?

13. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

I think a GT1 should be faster around the track than the GT. It is, after all, an actual race car.

14. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

Thaz what I think,too!

15. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

How would the Enzo Smoke a Mclaren around the race track? First of all look at the stats, and second even if the enzo could smoke this I would still want to own a mclaren. The mclaren is worth more and is more exclusive.

16. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

It's called downforce.

17. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

LoL!
    Downforce?-Than tell me where the rear wing is!!!
    -It has nearly the same aerodynamic concept as the F1!
    -And the Enzo has the Loser-traction-control!
    Without that this car spinns!I have got a Video from Top Gear and he just can't drive the car without traction control!Thaz pretty weak!

18. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

The downforce on both cars come from an underbody tray, the Enzo simply has much more than the Mclaren.

19. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

Òh sorry,I forgot that you drove the two cars!

20. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

You're right, how can I possibly know how much downforce each car has? It's not like factories release figures or anything...

21. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

wrong

22. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

No, you're wrong.
    Enzo beats F1 on track, period.
    It would lose to the F1 LM, but that's another story.

23. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

Of course the Enzo!The Jag is nice but has worse quality!
    The Enzo has less weigt and more power so the Enzo is definetely the better car!
    Although the Enzo needs the traction control to be driven!what a shame!
    The F1 uses no tc!how glorious!

24. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

Ya you're right, the Enzo has around 750 pounds of downforce, Mclaren has a mere 122 lbs. I love both cars though.

25. Re: Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

The Enzo is a sweet ass car but if I had to choose i would take the f1. It may be 10 years old but it rivals most supercars of today. the people who say the mac has horrible handling dont know bullshit about the mclren.