Enzo will smoke the McLaren F1

Discussion in '1994 McLaren F1' started by F Enzo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. no your wrong the mclaren is better in 0-100 and in always and it will be smoked

2. THE F1 WOULD FRASH THE ENZO

3. THE F1 WOULD FRASH THE ENZO

4. THE F1 WOULD FRASH THE ENZO

5. THE F1 WOULD FRASH THE ENZO

6. to be honest the mclaren will win an on track race but ill give the drag to the enzo

7. THE ENZO WILL FRASH THE F1

8. The Mclaren won Le Mans three times in a row don't say an enzo which was not built for racing on a track handles better until i see both cars take laps around numbergring ( sorry if i spelled that wong )
    i have to go with the mclaren

9. The Mclaren won Le Mans three times in a row don't say an enzo which was not built for racing on a track handles better until i see both cars take laps around numbergring ( sorry if i spelled that wong )

10. The Mclaren won Le Mans three times in a row don't say an enzo which was not built for racing on a track handles better until i see both cars take laps around numbergring ( sorry if i spelled that wong )

11. The Mclaren won Le Mans three times in a row don't say an enzo which was not built for racing on a track handles better until i see both cars take laps around numbergring ( sorry if i spelled that wong )

12. sorry don't know how the hell that was posted 4 times

13. you guys have to understand... The mclaren F1 wasn't really built for the track, but the Ferrari was. Now, if you take the Mclaren F1 for nstance, that was built for the racetrack, it has more downforce, horepower, and torque! Sorry for you Ferrari fans but the F1 LM would pwn the Enzo... and the Enxo did 0-60 mphs in what? 3.4 seconds, the LM did it in 2.9 seconds! See, The LM does an even faster quarter-mile, and 0-100!

14. ok i wont, BECAUSE THIS CAR WILL KICK THE ENZO'S ASS!!! STRAIGHT UP!!!

15. HILARIOUS!!!!!!

16. My go kart cud smoke an Enzo

17. Mclaren would win. Add on: At the time it was made the Mclaren was the fastest, nicest, and best accelerating for years. Is the Enzo that? No. Even 10 years later Ferrari couldn't beat Mclaren. And in the early 90s when it was made there wasn't much supercar technology. Thats why Mclaren is on my top 10 cars of all time list.
    As well as the fact that Bugatti Veyron, Caparo T1, Saleen S7 Twin Turbo, Gumpert Apollo and the Ferrari Enzo are made in this era where supercar technology is making a breakthrough. So if you got the designers of the Bugatti Veyron and all those other record breaking cars, put them under the same limits of Mclaren with the same time, budget and lack of technology, no one else would come close to what Mclaren did. And don't get me wrong I adore Ferrari's and think that they are great and amazing, but Mclaren powns and owns.

18. no it does'nt

Ferrari Enzo

top speed 350 kph / 217.5 mph
    0 - 60 mph 3.4 seconds
    0 - 100 mph 6.7 seconds
    0 - 1/4 mile 11.4 seconds

McLaren F1

top speed 386.4 kph / 241.3 mph
    0 - 60 mph 3.1 seconds
    0 - 100 mph 6.3 seconds
    0 - 1/4 mile 11 seconds

19. I see to many fanboys and not enough logic on this topic. So youre saying that the MCF1 is better then the Enzo all because its 20 MPH faster? So does that mean that the F1 is better than the F1Lm all because its 15 MPH faster? You'd be retarded and extremley ignorant to say so. The Enzo has better salom and corner G figures than the McF1 and alot more downforce at highspeeds(why the hell do you think it looks like that) So that would lead me to believe that the enzo would beat a McF1 on the track. But Seriosly, why the hell would it matter? I doubt most of you have even come to within 3 feet of a ENZO or a McF1(i yet to see a F1 in person) let alone see one on the street. And as far as taking it to the track, don't think any of you are going to do that either and if you could then you definitely wouldnt be on this board.

As far as drivability goes, maybe the F1 is more drivable(even though i doubt it)would you drive a million dollar 627 hp 2 tone beast on the road 7 DAY A WEEK 365 days a year? Lets be smart about this folks I doubt all of you are perfect drivers and with 627hp at your feet you would probably wreck one of these things. And if you do its OVER NO MORE Mclaren F1 for you. How many mclaren dealers do any of you know that just happens to have spare 1994 F1 parts laying around in the world? Its 2007 folks don't think you're going to find any.

Same goes for the ENZO(ask the dumbass who ran one into a tree at 200MPH while street racing, he's alive, but his enzo got split in half) The enzo is getting pretty old too now, its been out for 5 years thats not to new if you ask me.

Bottom line the're both great supercars but i wouldn't base your decision off of drivibility but rarity in which it would be a tie(if you live in the US then the F1 would be the winner) But on the track, ENZO because thats what it was mostley made for. But i could care less about that. I'd take 6 noble m400s in 6 different colors before i'd buy a McF1 of a Enzo anyday.

And who ever says that the enzo is outclassed by the F1 of say that it is slow has no knowledge of cars and is a crack headed F1 fanboy.

One more thing F1LM and ENZO shouldn't be used in the same sentence again. The F1 lm is a PURE racecar, RAW racecar, no AC, radio, hard ass seats (Im 100% sure i couldn fit in one, im 6'4) and you have to wear EAR MUFFS just to drive the thing it has too much damn cockpit engine noise. It falls in the catagory with the F50GT, CLK GTR SS, Ferrari FXX, MC12 Corse, CaparoT1(acually this might rape it on a tight track with medium straights), and so forth, PURE race cars.

20. yes, a lot of people DON'T use logic at all!!

21. yes, the ferrari has faster slalom speeds, etc. but the McLaren does the turns FASTER, and has greater performance... it does not have much downforce and that's why the LM and GTR were made

22. Yes it may take them faster but the chances of a F1 spinning out on a corner are alot higher than a Enzo. The downforce also determines the stabillity at high speeds. The enzo is a easy to handle exotic car while the mclaren takes skill and still if you take a corner to fast with the mclaren, you may find your self in gravel or even a wall. Look what happened on the top gear track with the CCR. It may take corners faster than the zonda but they needed to put a rear wing on the thing just so it could hold the ground, and it still looked unstable.

23. woops i ment CCX not CCR

24. And one last thing. Thos performance numbers you posted about the F1 are wrong. Those are the ones produced by the XP5 model not the road going car. It really does 0-60 in 3.4 secs, 0-100 in 7.7 secs, and the quarter mile in 11.6 secs. The XP5 has all the exact performance numbers that you listed it seems, and it's not even in production. The Enzo does out accelerate it and with the rev limiter on the MCF1 it might even be just as fast if not, faster than the F1. (if the top speed claimed by ferrari is correct which is usually isn't) Im not saying the F1 is slow just that the enzo is most likely better and safer on the track car than the F1.

25. thank you i love that MacLaren F1 thank god they made this hella nice ass car

the enzo Ferrari #$%#en sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!