escalades little brother

Discussion in '2001 Cadillac Vizón' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. lookin like a cts with a escalade design nice one! i have to admit i didnt like it at first but now its lookin ok to me. if i had the money i'd go and get al the caddies out there except eldorado and that weird lookin seville. i dont like the looks of em. anwyayz nice desgin and with the 300 hp id say that was pretty good for a caddy concept

2. Re: escalades little brother

This is a sleeker version of the Escalade. The Vizon is smaller than its BIG brother, and a sharper look. I like them both.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: escalades little brother

did i not just say that? ure just taking what i said and mixin it up<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: escalades little brother

Yeah, but it won't be a concept much longer. In '04, it'll be called the SRX, and will look similar to this.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: escalades little brother

Go to Cadillac.com for more information.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: escalades little brother

alritty

7. Re: escalades little brother

MY FAVORITE CARS B4&AFTER
    B4: '78 CADILLAC COUP DE VILLE
    AFTER: 2002 CADILLAC ESCALADE
    CAN ANY1 SAY LONG LIVE CADY!?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: escalades little brother

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CADILLACGIRL</i>
    <b>MY FAVORITE CARS B4&AFTER
    B4: '78 CADILLAC COUP DE VILLE
    AFTER: 2002 CADILLAC ESCALADE
    CAN ANY1 SAY LONG LIVE CADY!?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You would like 78 coupe then.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: escalades little brother

Yeah this little pice of crap dose look like the craptasic escalade. why would any one buy one of them with the 1959 cadillac Coupe Devill and the 84 ELDORADO around. why is it called the vision you would have to be blind to like it.

10. Re: escalades little brother

IMO the SRX looks better.

11. Re: escalades little brother

yeah i agree and Cant wait for a srxV