ETF is just as bad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FORD PINTOS DONT SUCK, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Or forward it to the administrators of the site, ahaha.

2. I wanna sign up to there

3. Are you a nanny?

4. Are you a supercar?

5. VICIOUS is a 98 Cavalier with no hubcaps.

6. Anyway, refrain from using his name in thread titles to avoid another comeback.

7. +1

8. Um no, but that site is for advertising yourself as a nanny.

9. I have 7+ years of experience working with children ages 5 months to 5 years old as a preschool teacher and a nanny I also have 25+ units in early childhood education, and I am currently finishing my last year at Pacific Oaks College where I will be receiving my degree in the spring of 2008 in Human Development with specializations in Art and early childhood education When it comes to working with kids, I use all my talents and qualities especially my immense patience, and energy to keep it all going smoothly. Additionally, my creativity and great imagination have always come in handy whenever I read stories or do dramatic play activities as I am very fun loving, energetic, nurturing, patient, and honest, and have a great sense of humor. Pretty much all the qualities youd expect a truly great babysitter/nanny to have. I use all these skills to make sure that the children in my care are happy and safe. The children I have the most experience with are the children in the age range of 1-5 this was/is as a preschool teacher, and now I am working with this age group as both a preschool teacher and a nanny. I do have experience with infants as well, my first experince was as a nanny for a five month old girl( I keep in contact with the family and ocassionaly babysit for them, their daughter is now 2 years old) my second and current experience is with a 5year old girl and a 4 year old boy (ive been their nanny/on call sitter since they were 4 and 3) and a Tuesday Thurssday evening nanny for a 2 year old girl and a 4ayear old boy, my most current one that I am at now is for a 3 year old boy and a five year old girl, as well as a 1 year old girl, on tuesday thursday and friday. my duties with them included but were not limited to bathing, changing diapers, feeding, and putting them to bed. I also take them to the park, interact and play age appropriate games wtih them, do art activites and so much more. I did/do the same with the other children of the other families i work for. I am certified in CPR and in first aid, for both infant/child as well as adult.

10. My control and performance aren't the only reasons for choosing the manual me. Never mind that my R tronic will run you an extra $9000, the manual gearbox in me is one of the smoothest, slickest units in the marketplace. My clutch pedal is surprisingly light, and my shifter snaps into each gear with a slight push or pull of the right hand. My pedals are set up for easy heel-and-toeing, allowing you to match revs and enter corners in a way you just can't experience with an automatic. And the manual me looks better, too, thanks to the metal gated shift plate.

11. for REAL ones, with experience, not sick teenagers like yourself and many here. Ones who are stalkers and take things other people have made way out of context for their own sick pleasure.

also vicioius, seriously its quite disturbing and down right creepy, that you actually have my profile saved on your computer, and you check it regularly, you do know that it is called stalking right? and that I can legally use your posts to report them to authorities?Unless I was like yourself, and others on here then that would be understandable, but I'm not, so thats whats even more creepy. a suggestion though is to seek therapy now.

Quote from Veyronman
    omfg he's TERRIBLE

OMFG your officially a RETARD!! So how does it feel?!

lmfao oh dear god you did not just say that!! seriously you you just said that you go to mansoniteusa.com for metal and industrial music. seriously if you want reccomendations for more metal and industrial music, go out more, even easier myspace has tons, metal world, etc.

going to mansonusa for info like that is like going to richard simmons for advice on how to not be gay! LMAO seriously im laughing just even typing this at the utter idocy of you and the others even claiming my stupidity yet not even knowing the content!!

i cant belive you, actually just read my post and thought

you think i went there cause i am a fan of the band,know(am friends with) the band members as well as their friends and associates,?!? BWAAHAHAHA thats so #$%#ing utterly ignorant and stupid that it deserves to be on the darwin awards LMAO wait till i tell Nancy this!!.

Furthermore you saw me on there and thoght i was there to cause trouble "act stupid" like i did on here, and yet, again you didnt read the entire thread did you?! lol wow good job.

12. OMFG your officially a RETARD!!

13. #38 El Toro Furioso the second, Oct 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    OH MY #$%#ING GOD! you actually go to this site and see one of my own posts and think that IM the dumbass, and you dont read any of those?! leme guess, your lol your one of those mansonites arent you?! lmfao OH how sweet this is!! here you are calling me the dumbass when your there and then come here and do all the proof for me that you are one !! as are others! like veyronman, and sub dispenoid, who vomited because he saw that and realized heyyyyy im not reading the other posts, im just reading etf's one and thinking hes like he was here(just #$%#ing around)

you seriously actually didnt read that shit to know that I actually KNOW the band and I am defending a friends, (Nancy,Gidget, Pierce and others. ) from morons like you!.

AND wait dear god did you LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO say that you go to mansonusa to get advice for new metal music?! HOLY #$%#ING SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU go to a site where emo kids, etc. hang out and talk about how they have a hard on for Brian?! and go around harassing the former members like they are some sort of hArDkOrE fans(fanatics) such as sending hate mail to Gidget and Daisy?!

seriously if you want real metal music reccomendations go to metalworld, nokturne is a great new gig, TCR, Scarling, etc. etc. not some weanie ass goth site, thats pretty much along the same lines as going to richard simmons for advice on how not to be gay!

OH MY #$%#ING GOD! you actually go to this site and see one of my own posts and think that IM the dumbass, and you dont read any of those?! leme guess, your lol your one of those mansonites arent you?! lmfao OH how sweet this is!! here you are calling me the dumbass when your there and then come here and do all the proof for me that you are one !! as are others! like veyronman, and sub dispenoid, who vomited because he saw that and realized heyyyyy im not reading the other posts, im just reading etf's one and thinking hes like he was here(just #$%#ing around)

you seriously actually didnt read that shit to know that I actually KNOW the band and I am defending a friends, (Nancy,Gidget, Pierce and others. ) from morons like you!.

AND wait dear god did you LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO say that you go to mansonusa to get advice for new metal music?! HOLY #$%#ING SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU go to a site where emo kids, etc. hang out and talk about how they have a hard on for Brian?! and go around harassing the former members like they are some sort of hArDkOrE fans(fanatics) such as sending hate mail to Gidget and Daisy?!

and dude dont try and lie, you messaged me on there asking if i was the same person as on here. and you had 241 posts. I can back this up with proof from Alex himself. You morons think soo small its so cute!

seriously if you want real metal music reccomendations go to metalworld, nokturne is a great new gig, TCR, Scarling, etc. etc. not some weanie ass goth site, thats pretty much along the same lines as going to richard simmons for advice on how not to be gay!

14. oh i want to hear why.. this would be rich.. come on explain.

you don't have any kids and thats a relief, the things you'd do to them would be immeasurable, and i can tell this from how your reponse will be, which is some typical un-backed reason that you stated by just jumping on the band wagon, as for the kids i work with , #$%# i wouldn't let you near any of the kids i work with for fear that you might molest them. if you even come near them id kill you and thats not a joke. #$%# with them and I will kill you, your previous posts supporting child molesters such as wheelman is enough to give me merit to do that.

and get that painting by Luke Chueh out of your avatar!! you or anyone here doesnt deserve to use that sacred work of art!

15. i never knew people could be this dumb, I wonder when tweens like yoruself will get a life....

as for my life its pretty dam good, just ask the people i talk about on Brian's fan site(since you guys cant comprehend what im talking about, its that one on the first page.

16. Don't put his name in thread titles. We know he knows how to use google and we know how he won't hesitate to return...

edit: #$%#, I KNEW IT, #$%#

17. ah go #$%# yourself while playing polka. you cow humping, poser. go have sex with your beloved aka veyronman, without disturbing the red light district with their sexy ass women, better yet do it with ADULTS not kids like your hero wheelman, vicious and mr2t like to do. I knew youd say that without even reading JACK!

You knew nothing more than to pick nasty women and run out beautiful hot cum dripping i wanna #$%# her in every one of her orfices type women like your brother's ex, just cause you wanna have incest with him.

you like the cock dont you admit it. if you didnt youd post pics of her again cause any true man knows how smoking hot she is.

and why the hell would i waste google to find sc.net related shit about me?! just to come back i got suspicious when this retard pmed me asking if i was the same one. and lo and behold i was right about what i thoght, retards reading my shit as well as nancy's etc. and not reading everything and thinking that we are the retards, that i had to respond to it, even thogh i wasted several minuites of my hard earned time, but meh, its worth it to expose morons for who they are especially mansonites.

man i cant wait to show Nancy, Gidget, and the rest this, its going to be so #$%#ing funny!!

18. Listen to the Moo next time dammit, now we have this pice of shit shitting up our forums.

19. someone should stab his #$%#ing disgusting shrek paki face

20. #46 Veyronman, Oct 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    lol you're definitely a retard... since i said NOTHING about going to that shitty site to find info about metal or industrial music.

learn to read, you disgusting fat bastard

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=4&fID=0&tID=134399&bottom=0#post6

21. oh wow.