european cars suck dick!!!

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by Import Killa, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: european cars suck dick!!!

lmao.....another post by jdm kid...great...is this character gonna get the boot or what? I'm tired of seeing this nonsense.<!-- Signature -->

2. i have nothing to say the fact say it for the viper and it show that euro cars #$%#ing suck at getting speed and acceleration too so every one that is eroupean acn suck my dick if they think there cars are better than the viper 800TT Viper

oh ah this site knows more about cars than u stupid europeans will ever know.

3. Re: european cars suck dick!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDM Kid</i>
    <b>i have nothing to say the fact say it for the viper and it show that euro cars #$%#ing suck at getting speed and acceleration too so every one that is eroupean acn suck my dick if they think there cars are better than the viper 800TT Viper

oh ah this site knows more about cars than u stupid europeans will ever know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I seriously hope you're joking...

4. Re: european cars suck dick!!!

all the american cars are great untill you come to eurpeam roads (i.e ones with corners)

5. Re: european cars suck dick!!!

My grandmother runs faster then your viper and she only was one leg!!!!!<!-- Signature -->