Ever notice that all the 12 year old fucknuggets that post here

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Compare Bugatti's to Corvette's?

"If it is called the G-Force then why does it only do .85 on the skid pad?"

Who gives a #$%#! It's only a name! That's like saying a Honda is faster than an LS6 Chevrolet because it has more horsepower per litre.

Man these forums are filled with #$%#ing 12 year olds fresh from modding their Toyota Supras in GT3 and saying how it's the best handling car in the world and how it trashes everything.

They say "Well.. umm.. my supra in the garage.. err.. it has the stage 4 turbo kit and simulation tires!"

Fucking #%$gots, cars and car enthusism is for people whose balls have at least dropped!

2. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

How do you know that much about GT3 then if your dissing people who like it. Huh???? Im 11 and I actuly do know shit about cars. And also I would not compare a Chevrolet to a Bugatti. Dont diss GT3 because its the closest thing to driving exictement whereas you can really drive.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

I agree with supercarfreak812!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if we play GT2,3. Ever thought that we can't drive on the road yet. I'm 13 and have steering wheel and pedals hooked up to my Playstation and it's the closest I can get without actually turning a key. Plus taking a stage four Supra with Sim tyres around Trial Mountain is a damn sight cheaper than racing and wrecking a supra on the road.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

I agree somewhat because im relly getting annoyed with all the #%$gots saying that a Honda cant beat a Viper or a Mclaren cant beat a Viper. First of all my civic not just beat vipers but killed vipers not granted that it wasnt stock much at all but it still had the Honda emblem all over it. So if you are 12 at least try to make a intelligent topic to make you sound like your older and know something about cars.

5. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bjsiegz</i>
    <b>I agree with supercarfreak812!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if we play GT2,3. Ever thought that we can't drive on the road yet. I'm 13 and have steering wheel and pedals hooked up to my Playstation and it's the closest I can get without actually turning a key. Plus taking a stage four Supra with Sim tyres around Trial Mountain is a damn sight cheaper than racing and wrecking a supra on the road.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I have the steering wheel and the pedals too. Who wants sim tires any way. They suck. I have medium racing tires on all my cars. There the stickiest and they last a fair amount of time also. If I could round up more people then we wont have as much GT3 haters on this site<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supercarfreak812</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bjsiegz</i>
    <b>I agree with supercarfreak812!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if we play GT2,3. Ever thought that we can't drive on the road yet. I'm 13 and have steering wheel and pedals hooked up to my Playstation and it's the closest I can get without actually turning a key. Plus taking a stage four Supra with Sim tyres around Trial Mountain is a damn sight cheaper than racing and wrecking a supra on the road.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I have the steering wheel and the pedals too. Who wants sim tires any way. They suck. I have medium racing tires on all my cars. There the stickiest and they last a fair amount of time also. If I could round up more people then we wont have as much GT3 haters on this site</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ask any one that has played GT3 "Is it close to driving at all?". They will answer (i bet) "Yeah!!!!! Its the second closest thing to driving ever!!!!!!!!!!"
    I know someone who returned GT3 because it was to realistic<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

i played GT3 alot and must admit it is a great game, but just cuz uve played it and all this other crap dont mean u know dick about cars. that stuff about stage 4 turbo and crap is just in the game to make it easier for people who dont know.

8. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

this is so sad.. here you are talking about what kind of equiptment you got on your computers, and talking about how realistic gt3 is.... my god! gt3 is so not realistic.. you cant even do donuts with a 1000bhp cars!!! you call that realistic!?! <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

Anonymous, grow the #$%# up, you're an embarrASSment<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

im 14 and as a matter of fact all i do is play gt3(im playing right now)...but i know its nothing like driving at all!!! and to whoever said that stff wih the civic and the viper..i hate people lik you cuz everyone that knows stuff about cars (and just not say they do)would knw that japense cars suck in performance..especially civics....sure they get better mpg than a monsterous v8.. but who caes when it come to racing? <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

Ask any one that has played GT3 "Is it close to driving at all?". They will answer (i bet) "Yeah!!!!! Its the second closest thing to driving ever!!!!!!!!!!"
    I know someone who returned GT3 because it was to realistic
    _____________________________________________________________________Let me tell you one thing, GT3 is nothing like driving a real car, who ever says that is a ignorant fool, there is nothing like getting behind a wheel of a car, and by the way the person you said who took it back because it was "To realistic" is full of crap, i'm sorry but in real life you cant ram cars and not scratch you car. GT3 is a good game but it's nothing like getting behind the wheel of those cars.

12. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

how ever was sayin shit about jap cars should just shut up and never talk again.....u have no idea what the hell ur talking about

13. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

OK so I exagerated. But any thing that is on 4 wheels goes at a fast pace and has a steering wheel and pedals to me is great. But i m not joking about the person who returned it because it was to realistic<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

Hell ya'homie!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

kids nowadays, cuz they drive in coms think they can drive the streets, if its true , then set up a riot with the government saying
    "we kids can drive cars too!"

..... turning the steering wheel, anyone can do that
    ..... changing gear .. anyone don't know how to do that?
    .... braking... won't be surprise if u know how.
    Parking a car... with bird's eye view its so easy!!!!
    Crashin a car. now thats the actions of a trained GT3 12 year old in the real roads! getting a chance to drive at 12 even with licence is 0%, what kind of parent would!

when u play GT3 ever made a dent, and don't forget the roads have cars filled in the roads where the brake in front of u and block ur way.

many f1 racer wannabes crash cars. the closest thing u ever get to a car is to drive a lawn mower!!!
    Kids!

many 16 year olds in north america don't drive cuz they don't get the chance so don't dream about getting cars yet.

Europeans teenagers, most don't drive cars but motor cycles and scooters.

just remeber driving a car down the real streets and racing is really different. there is no realism in driving the car in GT3, just looks real thats all.

u know i can race with my civic but i can't master the gt3 playstation2 control pad.. it just gay to say GT3 is realistic. i'd like to see u kids dirve in a real race and die in a crash for being so brave to proove ur points!

16. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

at least were brave (fuk)<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

"u know i can race with my civic but i can't master the gt3 playstation2 control pad.. it just gay to say GT3 is realistic. i'd like to see u kids dirve in a real race and die in a crash for being so brave to proove ur points! "

hmmm......you still dont understand eh......i'm allready driving and still playing GT3,and i know a few guys who are racing drivers and they too play GT3,its not just a racing game,its about racing! where you have mind storming setups like suspension stiffness,dampers,ride heights,wheel chamber,toe in and out,anti rollbars,brakes to gear ratios and every single changes in the setup really effects the car in game and on a real life car.so basically we learned the fundermentals of racing.....understanding the car better....so for those who are allready driving and being ignorant with GT3,i must say,you better be quiet and try it your self!!

18. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

This forum is the biggest load of crap that I have experienced on this site! I am a big fan of Gran Turismo, but I also know plenty about the real thing. What has any of this crap got to do with cars, especially the G-Force? This site is supposed to be about the cars, so can all of you immature rockapes please get back to talking about the cars, whatever your age?

19. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

GT3 is a great game but is nothing like real life. If you can't drive at least come up with something from a crdible source. eg: Motor Trend, Car and Drive, Super Street for you tuners. Just post something tht is backed up by pros.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Ever notice that all the 12 year old #$%#nuggets that post h

thank you. And annoymus or whoever the **** it is, what the hell is your problem.

Achtung-AKA Supercarfreak812

21. Wow...this was dumb...