Every one ignore"I AM RICH"

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by F50_Rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I know that asshole"I AM RICH" is pissing off everyone on this website with his bitchy attitude.But if you guys just ignore him and stop reply to him he will go away like the pitiful bum that he truly is.

2. Re: Every one ignore

He's doing that all over Supercars.net. Kind of ruining it. I reported it to the moderators to try and get him banned.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Every one ignore

Money (which you don't have) can't protect you from banning.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Every one ignore

Another stupid post backed by stupidity.

5. Re: Every one ignore

are you ok "rich"? is your penis too small?

6. Re: Every one ignore

If you're so "RICH," then go buy a ferrari instead of looking at pictures of them on the internet. I don't even understand why god made people like you, in my opinion, it was a waste of his time.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Every one ignore

God doesn't exist, it's impossible.

8. Re: Every one ignore

nothing is impossible, just improbable.

I notice "I AM RICH" has learnt how to spell 'Monaco' I thought that was highly improbable.

9. Re: Every one ignore

good point, ReeK
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Every one ignore

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>God doesn't exist, it's impossible.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats your opinion

11. Re: Every one ignore

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I cannot be banned because i have high business friends like Prince Albert of Monaco and a lot of money.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->your "money" wont help you on this site... What a nutcase!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Every one ignore

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from McLarenKing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>God doesn't exist, it's impossible.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats your opinion</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I belive in god.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Every one ignore

The lead post says "ignore rich," then he easily baits people into an argument. Amazing.

14. Re: Every one ignore

I like this 'RICH' guy. I'm rich myself.

15. Re: Every one ignore

I like I AM RICH, he's funny. And he really is RICH, i seen him selling that F40, and Murcielago on ebay.

16. Re: Every one ignore

I am richer than i am rich,

17. Re: Every one ignore

Hmmm since when did monopoly money have value?

18. Re: Every one ignore

I DONE GONNA RAPE YOU IFN YOU DONT SHUT THE HOLE UNDER YOU'RE MOUTH! Your just a poser w/a big mouth an a little cock! (YO mamma done told me all about it last night when i done screwed her ass) an what kind of lame-ass avitar you got? A stupid ass drawing of a semi??? YEAH RICH BOY GO BACK TO YOUR TRALIER PARK AND SCREW A GOAT.

19. Re: Every one ignore

Funny.... I am rich was banned... I though he had money and friends in high places

20. Re: Every one ignore

Well guess what?! Youre banned! have a nice day!