excuse me while i go vomit...

Discussion in '2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue OSV Concept' started by DrumMeister, Aug 9, 2002.

1. wow. POS oldsmobile jacked up so it can be even more shitty. sign me up!

2. Re: excuse me while i go vomit...

hehehehehe, i agree

3. Re: excuse me while i go vomit...

yeah i like oldsmobile but if they got 240 hp out of a supercharged 2.4L 4 banger, (alero osv) then they can do better with a supercharged 3.5L v6

4. Re: excuse me while i go vomit...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Japan4GTA</i>
    <b>hehehehehe, i agree</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I too !<!-- Signature -->

5. nice... statistics?

It looks nice but where are the stats???<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: nice... statistics?

I don't know why they have a lot of cars without a single stat...<!-- Signature -->

7. Bad-Ass

Too bad Oldsmobile didn't put this in production before they cut the line for it.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: WTF

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Walperstyle</i>
    <b>Christ, looks like another average crap car. My 65chrysler (on carspy.net) goes faster than that. And people actually look at my car and like the looks of my car.

Where as this has nothing going for it other than a supercharger.
    No thanks. Dont make it production.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Oldsmobile Intrigue OSV was designed to bring the Intrigue up to pace with it's cousin, the Pontiac Grand Prix (which is on the same frame), with it's GTP model. Buick has also created a performance car for this frame, with the Regal GNX Concept, which also had a Supercharged V6. It also unfortunatly will not see production.

And I believe that this thing would be faster then your '65 Chrysler. It has a little things that help it like DOWNFORCE and AERODYNAMICS...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Bad-Ass

!
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Bad-Ass

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ChevyRocks</i>
    <b>Too bad Oldsmobile didn't put this in production before they cut the line for it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

indeed
    they should have shelved buick or saturn not oldsmobile...<!-- Signature -->

11. WTF

Christ, looks like another average crap car. My 65chrysler (on carspy.net) goes faster than that. And people actually look at my car and like the looks of my car.

Where as this has nothing going for it other than a supercharger.
    No thanks. Dont make it production.<!-- Signature -->