F&$%ing ugliest gayass car ever made, go suck my balls

Discussion in '1967 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray L71 427/435 HP' started by 300ZXfreakk, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Man this car is so #$%#ing gay, it looks like one hell of a piece of shit, and the guys who made this shit don't even deserve to #$%#in live!

2. Re: F&$%ing ugliest gayass car ever made, go suck my balls

ONCE AGAIN A SHITTY ASS CAR FROM JAPAN! THEY SHOULD BE AWARDED THE WORLD MEDAL OF THE COUNTRY THAT HAS THE BEST ABILITY TO MAKE THE UGLIEST AND MOST UNDERPOWERED CARS. I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THIS CAR IS UNDERPOWERED AS WELL. PROBABLY GETS TO 60 IN LIKE 13 SECONDS WITH A 1.3 LITER ENGINE WITH ABOUT 74 HORSEPOWER! WOW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    WHAT A CRAP CAR! ANYONE WHO LIKES THIS IS A TOTAL SHITBRAIN

3. Re: F&$%ing ugliest gayass car ever made, go suck my balls

What the f**k are u talking about?? This chappo represents the future of car industry, specially in the USA!! Could u even dream of a more beautiful and ecological SUPERCAR than this!!! And the design speaks for itself!!! Big block engines sucks! So shut the f*ck up, you mothaf*cking bastard!!!!!!

4. Re: F&$%ing ugliest gayass car ever made, go suck my balls

Obviously u don't know s*** about cars.

5. Re:

i respect japan even though i never went there.and jap cars are nice and a few is messed up but why do people have a fit over concepts like these?CONCEPT IS TO DISPLAY NOT TO PERFORM ON THE ROAD FOR COL.