F40 beats this on a quatermile? why?

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by sesos23, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Re: F40 beats this on a quatermile? why?

Gimme a break .....
    DIDN'T YOU READ ANYTHING OF WHAT I HAD WRITTEN 2 DAYS AGO.... IT AINT BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I POST HERE DUDE, ITS BECAUSE I LIKE POSTING TO THIS SITE AND WILL KEEP DOING IT, PERIOD.
    And speaking of dumbasses, not that you haven't already proven yourself one again(see above), but Why does everything you say sound like a copy of what i seem to be saying?
    so i'll get shot without a trial eh???...well>snifflesob
    I'm so bored about the racism angle i won't bother going there anymore....I wasn't in the war anyway.

2. Re: F40 beats this on a quatermile? why?

Like i already said, i feel bad about what i said about your mom or whatever....but my calling the car i pile of crap was an opinion.... and everyone has a different opinion....AND I DIDN'T START THE FIGHT BY CALLING NO-ONE A DUMBASS ***** LOSER....I could care less what other people think about my favourite cars.....so go ahead and cuss the F40, Viper ACR and Mclaren F1...I JUST WANTED TO END A FIGHT I DIDN'T START . For what its worth, i'm sorry.

3. Re: F40 beats this on a quatermile? why?

well what i mean is u can post all u like no ones stoppin u, jesus christ! its very annoying when u keep misinterpeting what i say

4. Re: F40 beats this on a quatermile? why?

still, i not the kinda person who disses specific ppl through my sig. for all to see. u didn't end it u kept at it. that said, i apologise to ur dad too. i shouldn't have dragged him into all dis bullcrap.

5. Re: F40 beats this on a quatermile? why?

they are not made to go on a freakin drag strip. and the f40 is not better than the f50.