F450 spied w/ no camo

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by dolinc, Mar 27, 2009.

1. The f430 gorgeous? lol it looks like fkin sea biscuit with those ugly ass nostrils. The rear end is shit and the headlights make it look weird. The 599 is just ugly, no two ways about it.

Lookswise, No modern ferrari can hold a candle to the modern Astons. The DBS/DB9 are still the sexiest GTs in the world.

2. this is 100% true.

3. I haven't been the hugest fan of the entry-level mid-engine ferrari since the passing of the 355. For me, it was more about their technical beauty rather than their aesthetic--the scuderia especially. The 550/575, for that matter, always reminded me of what the bastard child of a BMW 850 and late-model vette would look like, slick with afterbirth, on the Maranello factory floor.

The rendering has me puzzled. I see some Zonda in it (as somebody commented earlier), and I haven't decided if that's good or bad. While Zondas are impressive, it's my humble opinion that their peculiar styling should stay Zonda, and never be Ferrari. On the other hand, it seems like so many of today's superexotics are starting to resemble each other in one way or another. Maybe it's the natural result of aerodynamic necessity... Maybe it's just laziness.

This car, like those that came before it, for me at least, will have to be judged by the sum total--with much of that balanced in favor of technical ability. I'd prefer it to be a bit more muscular, but if it improves upon the f430 the way the f430 improved upon its predecessors, any imperfections I see in its appearance will likely grow on me.

4. Akusher, please use a picture as avatar only if you have the copyrights for it! That one belongs to a good friend and he is not happy about you're using it.

5. netburner, please use a picture as avatar only if you have the copyrights for it! That one belongs to a good friend and he is not happy about you're using it.

6. Ron Killings, please use a picture as avatar only if you have the copyrights for it! That one belongs to a good friend and he is not happy about you're using it.

7. double rear tire for more grip, ferrari engineers are genius

8. Tell him I'll get right on it.

9. artist impression

10. 520 cavalli1!haha

11. that would be kind of cool if it was anything BUT a Ferrari render.

12. Inno, I forbid you from posting in Ferrari related threads.

13. The 430 and scud are gorgeous cars. I saw an 80 year old man at the gas station in one last week. He had a mob of people around him asking him about the car. It was a silver 430 spider. I went over to him & told him the car was gorgeous. We talked for a minute & said he's gotten more pussy the past 2 months than he's had in a long time because of the car. His girlfriend is 40 years old. LOL!!! Don't listen to these Ferrari haters.

14. An expensive car gets you whores ? Who would have guessed ?

15. Lol at people that would "mob" around a 430 Spyder...

16. Wow, that's very striking design.

I could dig that. However,a lot of their renders look a lot nicer than the final product.

17. No expensive beautiful cars will get you whores.

18. I see, getting whores must be part of the heritage and prestige

19. Tractors.

20. You should know. Thats about all the heritage Lamborghini brings to any table.

21. I'm kinda gettin a McLaren F1 vibe from it.

22. Whoa... Looks impressive. Can someone technically competent please comment on these pics?