F50+10 and what do u get?????

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by Prancing Horse, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Thats right folks! Rumours have it Ferrari are about to launch the......wait for it.....F60! Thats right! With more power and better handling than the F50 which until now thought was very hard to replace. Keep ur eyes open for spy shots in car magazines.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

noone gives a flyin #$%#.

3. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

I think you will find that the Ferrari Enzo is basically the F60, they just didn`t call it an F60.

Oh, an BIGDUMBASS! Go and stick your head up your arse, I`m sure you will feel at home there!

4. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

1. shut the hell up fuking n00b
    noone needs an idiot's opinion here

2. whoever made this thread....you are a cretin

3. JohneeBoy - I think his head's already up his arse.

5. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

there was spy ps posted in anothr thread in this forum i tmight be on the second page now, F60 is comign and it hass not been replaced by the ENZO

6. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

im gonna feed your children to my dog. YOU ARE THE MOST ITIOTIC SHITBRAIN ON THE NET! this car sucks! GET A FORD!!!

7. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

okay then.....

you're going to feed the children that i don't have to your imaginary dog

good luck with that

8. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

C'mon guys, just ignore this #%$got.

9. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

no children? could it be cause YOU CANT GET LAID?!?!?! My rotweiler will TEAR YOUR ASS OFF, ya #$%#in' #$%#stain!!! NASCAR IS GOD!

10. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

You're a fu**in' fa**ot.
    But your're right, nascar (it doesn't deserve capitalization) is
    G-O-D. It's a G-ay O-val-shaped D-ump where fa**ots like yourself can watch the most boring, retarded, and un-civilized form of racing of all time.

11. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

You have to have a dog fight for you? You must be a pretty big pussy then.

12. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

uhh....because im only 16 and i don't want to ruin my life

you're a complete moron

Nascar sucks

13. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

first of all. I have to congradulate whoever started this thread on their math skills. second, Johneee or wutever his name is, is right. the Enzo is the F60 if you remember a while back on this site they had athe Ferrari F60 forum, now its the Ferrari Enzo. thirdly Veyronmans an idiot along with Bigdumbass. veyronman for saying i sound like a middle aged school boy when hes 16 and i`m 22 and Bigdumbass well just for being a big dumbass

14. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

who gives a damm about you. can you tell me what ford have actually done to beat ferrari. and dont even go on about nascar cos ferrari dont even lower themselves to compete in that shit. and dont even dare start going on about the le mans in the 60 s cos thats 40 years ago. sad little guys like you wernt around then so pleas, do us all a favour and #$%# off

15. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

You honestly think that idiots gonna know about the GT40 in LeMans?

16. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

your right. i dont think he knows what le mans is. and as for his dog, he probably #$%#s it himself cos its the only lay he's gonna have.

17. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

HAHA. Good one.

18. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

B I G D U M B A S S
    I D A I S E A S E L
    T I Y P I N L X A
    C O S N S L V
    H T H G S E
    I I I S
    N C T
    G

19. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

Its a word puzzle about BIGDUMBASS
    figure it out

20. Re: F50+10 and what do u get?????

ALL YALL UNDEUCATED FAGS CAN ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE! Better yet, let me go get some spoons so you can eat the cream that flows from your asses.....your mommas all say it's magically delicious! Noone and nothing comes close to the time and money spent on NASCAR enjineering an stuff. And YES, I know about Ford winnin lemans 6 times in the 60s. See? THEY DONE KICKED FERARRARIES ASSES! Better recognize fool

GO FORD!