F50 ova this anyday!!

Discussion in '1996 Lamborghini Diablo VTTT' started by TASwim05, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

>Injected

The answer to your question is YES! Ever since i was 6 years old and first layed my eyes upon a 1990 Lamborghini Diablo as a plastic model in a local K-Mart, i was hooked. And still to this day, im still absolutely amazed when i see a Lamborghini, in a picture or real life. I belive i could safely say i am one of the biggest Lambo fans in my country (Australia). You just have to look at my room to see.

PS. have you seen the Diablo S-SV, it's a goddamn BEAST. The performance is very decent but mostly the looks are astounding. Checkout lambocars.com and check it out, you wont be disappointed.

2. #27 alihussain, Nov 23, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

go to http://www.toprpm.com/eng/video.shtm and watch a tuned skyline #$%# up a diablo and a hayabusa, the hayabusa got beeten so bad it gave up and slowed down,

by the way u have to see what arab drivers do in suv's watch the bottom two videos and reply to this post what u think

3. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

Not being a Ferrari Fan or Lamborghini fan i could easily say i would take the Lamborghini over the F50.

4. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

The F50 would be worth a shit load in 20 years. I think I would take the F50 but Lamobrghinis are still my favorite cars of them all, and who said Lamobrghinis werent built for the track? BS! I had the liberty to drive a VT and that damn thing handled like a dream! It cornered smooth and tight. They are made for whatever condition you drive them on! Period!

5. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

Don't get me wrong, Ferraris are great cars, but nothing even comes close to a Diablo, especially this one.

6. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

Yeah RIGHT. Did you know that Lamborghini is a tractor company??? Buying a Lamborghini is like buying a John Deere "supercar". Car building is only a small DIVISION of the Lamborghini factory in St. Agata, Italy. Originally, Ferucio Lamborghini (however you spell it) decided to create supercars because he thought he could do it better than Enzo Ferrari could in the 60's. He did make a couple of award-winning models (i.e. the Miura, Countech, and the Diablo) but Lamborghini ONLY MAKES ONE KIND AT A TIME AND EACH MODEL VARIES ONLY SLIGHTLY. They do not revere car making like Ferrari does. No other exotic manufacturer has made as many models as Ferrari. Lamborghini just wanted to show off a bit. Ever wonder why Lamborghinis don't race professionally like Ferraris do??? "Toooo much pride has gone into Lamborghini's" my ASS! Ferrari IS SUPERIOR, WAS SUPERIOR, AND ALWAYS WILL BE SUPERIOR TO LAMBORGHINI. Simple scientific fact.

7. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

well, you're wrong. lambo started makin cars cuz he was unhappy with the service on a ferrari he owned. got upset and decided he could do it better.

8. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

The 2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 over your wack asss F50 N That Idiots lambp

9. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

10. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

11. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

12. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

13. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

14. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

15. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

16. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

the f50 easy ova dis car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

Come on now guys,lol I love Lamborghinis just as much as the next guy but the Ferrari/koenig F50 TT would win this race.
    At a drag strip IT may be a close race but the koenig f50 would still win,but on a race track with alot of turns forget about it
    the F50 would rape this Diablo.
    F50 has no rubber in it's suspension just like F1 cars and the guy test drving it said"I know of no car that turns like this nothing"
    and he went on to say that"even at this speed(about 60 mph)the Mclaren would have bodyroll,but this car just stays glued to the road"
    He also said that it corners too quickly and has such good balance!
    0r something like that,but anyways you see my point,oh yeah the Koenig tuned F50TT did 0-60 in 2.8 sec,I forgot what magazine it was but that was the actaul time ,I Swear to GOD!
    Anyways I love this Lambo,but The Koenig F50-TT is better!

18. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

You are an Idiot,Ferrari and Lamborghini are compatitors moron
    ,so why shouldn't they be in the same sentence Crimony some people I swear!
    And for the record I love both lambos and Ferraris nothing wrong with that!

19. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

Yes sir,that would be me,I love DIABLOS espacially this one but the Koenig Diablo is even better then this.
    And the Ferrari/Koenig F50-Tt is even better then both of these,lol
    No offense but it's my opinon and I love the F50 heh.
    But these lambos are Badass too though!

20. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

No I like that VTTT on the car,and for the record hot shot,it stands
    for viscous traction twin turbo =VTTT awesome name if you ask me.
    And it's not Vttttt only 3 T's hence the name v triple T get it now blah!

21. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

You are a total Dipsh!t!
    And viper=shit compared to any ferrari espacially the mighty F50,lol!

22. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

0k first of all the F40 cam out in like 88 if i can remember correctly not 91,91 was like the last year of production and for the record ,the F40 would rape the Diablo in accelaration or on a track.
    Not this diablo but the one that came out in 90 n' stock vs. stock.
    And who cares about some stupid dupont poll,People are idiots espacially since a piece of shit like the viper is #3 jesus christ man people that voted are #$%#ing pathetic worthless scum that don't
    deserve to breath Ferrari's exhuast fumes,lol
    Any ways back to the subject since this is a tuned Diablo it's not fair to compare with a stock f50,so compare it with the Koenig f50Tt
    and I have no doubt that The F50Tt would rape this.
    Reasons being that the Koenig F50-Tt has more horsepower and it's lighter!
    Now I like this Lambo or any other Diablo for that matter but F50 is the Better car.
    And what the Hell do you and other people have against ferrari,Lamborghini's not even a racing mark,they just make exotic]
    looking cars like Ferrari but Ferrari has the racing heratige not Lamborghini.
    So think before you type some stupid crap in here thanks.

23. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

i agree. the lambo is the best car i have ever seen. been my favorite as long as i can remember. i would choose this car over anything.

24. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

not vicious, its viscus, viscus means the resistance to flow, all that VT means is that is got good as hell traction. anyways, dont pretend you know when you dont.

25. Re: F50 ova this anyday!!

Is that why their cars spinout before they ever win anything, and, for every 5 lambo dealers theres 1 lambo repair shop, and for every 16 ferrari dealer thers a repair shop, why, cuz ferraris are built with quality. Lambos are beasts yes, and very fast and good competition, but ferraris experience over rules. Hey um, some one said if you give THIS car an extra 150 000 it would rip an F50, well how about you give the F50 equal upgrades, such as the 2 turbos, plus the 150 000 you gave the lambo, i bet the ferrari would get much better lap times wouldnt you say so?