F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by SpeedwaGod, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

This may sound familiar but I really must apologise to your mother for any insults i may have hurled at her....and indeed to the rest of your family as well...my fight isn't with them, and i regret having to drag them into this. Using Mom insults is really the game of someone without creativity(such as yourself) and in any case, i was just replying to the insult you had used(First).....were it up to me, i would never had dragged your mom or anyone else into this. She has my sincerest apologies.

2. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

HAte too say but the Mclaren would win. Hey Lido Lacocca, Ferrari F50 is a real car and mustangs are not

3. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

Thats what i have been trying to say....for a real head to head, try Mclaren Vs. Enzo

4. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

the f50 does better than the mac. first, the only reason the mac has its killa topspeed from 600hp is that is got hardly any downforce. second, if u do adjust ur downforce to get the handling u lose ur magnificent speed. thank u!

5. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

quit saying that, hmm, seems u've taken sum of what i said. toodle loo!

6. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

Ohhh quit!!!!!
    Toodle loo....I don't suppose you are british as well are you?
    And what the heck happened to all our postings?

7. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

nup, australian
    as for our other postings, there r ppl who can delete complete threads around here, i bet ten thousand bucks those guys deleted it.

8. Re:
    F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

I'm just going to delete all of AntiDomestic's posts. They're painful to read and detrimental to the site.

9. Re

My bet would be with the F50, though it is marginally slower it is one of the best (if not the best) handling road cars out there. Also, the 0-100mph time is incorrect, at least on top gear (BBC) they said it was in the 4 second range which beats McLaren by far.

10. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

Definetly F50!

11. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

yup, da F50 bro

12. Re: F50 vs Mclaren ON A RACE TRACK WITH TURNS

OHHH, honda dirt bikes suck huh. What do you ride, an unreliable pice of shit suzuki or kawasaki? Or maby you dont ride anything. Dick head