Fairly nice.... for a ford

Discussion in '1938 Cadillac Series 90 V16' started by USRACING, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Finally ford makes a descent vehicle....even if it is a truck.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

you have one screwed up mind if you think this is the only good vehicle that ford makes. Do you know anything about cars or trucks?? Yes this is a nice truck but Ford has had several good trucks, and cars for that matter, i don't know what you are into but nothing beats a Ford.

3. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

fairly nice for a ford...

for a ford ?!?!?

Ford is one of the most respected companies in the world!... for a Ford ?!?!?!?!?!?

god i hate ignorance!

4. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

I agree with the people who are sticking up for Ford. My family's past three vehicles have been a '93 Ford Explorer, a leased '98 Mercury Mountaineer, and a '01 Ford Expedition. The reason that they buy Ford products is because they are good vehicles. My mom drives the Explorer and my dad the Expedition. I just don't understand what makes people not like them. I wonder if they have even driven them before. Oh well, ignorance is bliss.

5. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

I like it ... but where are the door handles

6. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

fAIRLY NICE? MORE LIKE VERY GAY!!!!!!!
    FORD SUCKS AND SO DO ALL PICK UP TRUCKS AND THIS poS
    iMPORTED SPORTS CARS rULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wHY THE HELL IS THIS CRAP EVEN ON HERE FOR?I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPERCARS.NET THIS IS NOT EVEN A CAR PIFFT!

7. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

Someone ban this moron..

8. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

it's horrible

9. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT FORD?
    YOU KNOW NOTHING!!
    FORD IS THE BEST COMPANY !!

10. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

Go choke on a Fag pipe,you Faggot!

11. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

the door handles are probably much like the way you open the trunk of most cars, with a remote switch.

12. you Ford haters are screwed up
    Re:
    Fairly nice.... for a ford

I gotta say, japs are big pieces of crap. This truck can waste any factory honda and nissan etc. I have a part time job as a mechanic and all I see is japs and GM especially Accords and Gran Prixs. Have respect for greatness I respect your car, without your car I wouldn't have my job.

13. you Ford haters are screwed upRe: Fairly nice.... for a ford

Why don't you take this #%$got ass truck and shove it your ass loser!
    **** you and your american crap!

14. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

Coming from someone with 2 Fords in his avatar? Neither of which are this one?

15. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

this guys rite, if it wasnt for ford, cars would b 2much for most ppl 2 afford. Ford is a great company.

16. Re: Fairly nice.... for a ford

and they made the V-8

17. you Ford haters are screwed upRe: Fairly nice.... for a ford

i also work at a garage, and most vehicles that come in are gm's, also a lot of jap crap too. fords are extremely reliable, the focus had some recalls early on in its life, but for the past few years it has been perfect, motor trend proclaimed it the car that sets the standard for reliability in the small car market, the f-150 also just won motor trend truck of the year. ford is the best!

18. jap cars are pieces of shit i dont even like ford but would but a ford truck before i would ever buy a jap truck. and i would put a cobra against any piece of shit rice any day.

19. jap cars are pieces of shit i dont even like ford but would but a ford truck before i would ever buy a jap truck. and i would put a cobra against any piece of shit rice any day.

20. jap cars are pieces of shit i dont even like ford but would but a ford truck before i would ever buy a jap truck. and i would put a cobra against any piece of shit rice any day.