Fans take revenge for Croc Hunter's death.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lucky strike, Sep 16, 2006.

1. how does anyone even know it was done in revenge over steve irwin? its not as if anyone left signs behind saying they were pissed off so we killed 10 stingrays. and knowing it was 10 stingrays it was probably only one or two dickheads, so either way its no major ordeal.

2. stabbed. and once the heart gets puntured it looses all it's pressure so no blood to the brain and so on and you pass out and die very quickly.

3. This is so silly.

4. yeah i read about this in The Sun of all places about 3 or 4 days ago. i was like WTF THAT'S COMPLETELY RETARDED! because it is.

5. Oh comeon Hemistage. I can't stand him half the time but he's just asking a damn question.

6. Plus protein-based venom injected directly into the heart... He didn't stand a chance.

7. Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. What a bunch of morons.

8. once again, do we even know yet that they were doing it in revenge for Steve? or is this just people jumping to conclusions? people have been illegally joyhunting marine species including stingrays for ages now so this is nothing new...

11. Yeah. Basically if I hit him anywhere else in the body, his chances of death would have been extremly slim. But I've been working on my aim of late.

12. hax

13. 0_o

14. Ironic, considering this is completely the opposite of what he would have wanted. I bet if he came back to life, he'd go to that same sting ray and say, "ooooohh, have a look at her! She's gorgeous!"

15. Mate, dead stingrays with their barbs cut off have been floating ashore for the first time in forever, a few weeks after one of Oz's most beloved celebrities got killed by a stingray's barb. The conclusion isn't #$%#ing difficult to draw.

16. lol, #$%#ing assies.

17. That'll teach them stingrays a thing or two

19. they could have just as easily been doing it for publicity, look how much attention this has drawn.

20. Publicity for what?

21. for themselves, believe it or not there are dickheads out there who will do stupid shit like that for attention.

22. so true; look at this, there's a bit o my innards on her spike! what a beautiful sheila!

23. Since no one knows who killed them, they people trying to get publicity aren't doing a very good job.

24. What in the hell are you talking about?