Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

Discussion in '2001 Roush Mustang Stage 3' started by SSfearSS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

Honestly, how old are you? Everytime you post, I can't understand you because you don't know English! Are you American? I'm not trying to be rude, but you speak horribly!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

sweet car but i dont think it compares to a ferrari

3. With MANUAL trans its faster than a Ferrari Modena that paddle shifts !!

Check car & Driver !

These paddles aren't so good as they paint !<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

Note: Bullshit times for the 360 Modena... I don't find this car faster than 4.1 or 4.0, but that's just me... Lido, you have an interesting ability to only quote the worst test times for the cars you don't like and the best ones for the cars you do. It kinda manipulates data towards your point.

5. #5 Heyman, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ChEvY427</i>
    <b>a 360 Modena can easily beat this on a track and on a drag strip</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey dumbasses:

Ferrari 360 Modena: [email protected]
    http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/comparisontests/2000/September/200009_comparisontest_1224horse.xml?&page=4

Roush Stage 3 mustang: [email protected]
    http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/features/2001/June/200106_specialtyfile_roushmustang.xml?keywords=roush

That's a little thing called PROOF not opinion, now where's yours?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

Just raising my posts...

7. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

8. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

9. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

10. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

11. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

12. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

13. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

... a little...

14. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

15. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

16. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

17. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

18. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

19. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

First of all. **** You.

Second, "hey 67?" is not a valid question.

20. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

first of all, 67Shelby that is an awful way to raise your posts and will get you banned...second, you don't seem to know much about cars if you are just doing this to get your post count up...every single one of my 530+ posts are a result of using my head, and not my mouse...anyways, this is a pretty sweet Mustang, although the Ferrari would manhandle this easily......

21. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

the ferrari is definatly bad ass, but the facts dont lie. This Stage 3 will beat it.

22. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

I didn't see a forum for the 1995 SVT Cobra R models. I have one, and like it very much, but I am having dificulty finding certain repair parts to keep her in top condition. I'm aware that many body parts and others can be bought at the dealer, but my list for parts unique to the 5.8 instalation is beginning to add up.

The SVT phone number on my engine is no longer in service. I love this SVT, and it certainly has been a wonderful car, but after nine years, parts are scarce. It's actually easier to get parts for the 348ts.

Perc.

23. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

I must come to the defense of the Ford owners in this forum. Even as a Ferrari owner, Ford SVT has earned my repect.

Ferrari has a tradition of racing, fine styling, and best all-around performance, but why muttle the car's image by defensively insulting other cars in comparison? It's unnecissary.

1. The SVT Cobra has 145k miles without ANY major repairs to the engine. The 348, with 112k has been out at least 4 times.

2. The Cobra dominates the 1/4 mile, and is more effective in street light to street light bouts, which are common here.

24. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

Also, I don't know any Ferrari owners that would cuss-out someone for comparing cars. Maybe if the car was someone's sole source for self-esteem, it could happen.

"Ferrari should not be used in the same sentance with Ford" (?) Well, this will especially make you mad. Not only do I use them in the same sentence. I park them in the same garage together.

My Cobra is like a pet, because it has been very good to me. I appreciate the 348ts for its styling and heritage, but wouldn't use it to make someone feel bad about their car.

I think you should apologize.

Perc.

25. Re: Faster than Ferrari Modena and WITHOUT paddle shifts !

whats you point this is a drag machine