Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

Discussion in '2001 Gemballa Boxster BiTurbo' started by CarreraGtRacer, Nov 14, 2002.

1. If a 911 Turbo weighing more with less hp goes from 0-60 in like 3.8 seconds this should be around the GT2 somewhere in the mid 3's.

2. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

FINALLY, A FAST BOXSTER. THIS BOXSTER IS PROBALY THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A FASTER, EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T STOCK. AT LEAST IT LOOKS LIKE A STOCK BOXSTER, ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE THE LOOKS.

3. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

Stupid! Those CAPS are hurting my eyes! Stock Boxters are sweet too tho..It's not only about hp.. It looks awesome stock, or custom..a GT3 front looks sweet on it.. Boxters are great!

4. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

You're talking about shit man!!The 911Turba does the 0-100km/h in 4,2seconds and the 911 GT2 does it in 4,1seconds.This car might do the 0-100km/h in about 4,5seconds.

5. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

actually dude the GT2 does 60 in 3.6 while the Turbo does it in 3.9. Motortrend Specs...

6. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

I say what Porsche claims but if it's what you say that's great!!

7. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

Porsche claims times that the average porsche driver could achieve, not the fastest possible times achieved by their test drivers under ideal conditions.

8. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

Yeah, you're dumb. Thats Porsches figures, and they always underestimate. This should do 4.3 seconds because it is probably Tipto.

9. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

even if it is tiptronic i would still think less then 4.3 with the HP and the torque combo. i would say 3.6-3.8 sounds right

10. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

It would probably be frying tyres up to 100kph and beyond so it would be hard to get a decent time out of her.

11. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

how about we throw some decent tires on it other then the soft pirelli's and see what it can do

12. Re: Faster then 5 seconds to 60!

Those stats don't look good at all, but if that 0-60 time is correct, couldn't it be because its too light for all that power??

13. there is practically something liek this in my garage.... its not mine but my dads. they have kits for this car. we put in, a new exhaust system, new intake, headers, and a short shifter... that gave us 310 HP (stock S)... then we contacted a dealership out in california that races porsches and had superchargers for the boxster. we added that and did a dyno test... the HP is at 440 and the torque is at 410... its a monster