Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by hydronugget, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Not 99%, not that high. But i'm pretty sure Spoilers WILL not be used in the future since there are many ways to get downforce without adding drag. Just take a look at the Ferrari Enzo, it has no rear spoiler, but still makes enough downforce.

2. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Car and Driver said that they loved the car but that the only function the spoiler served was to make hard to see behind you.

3. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Haha!

4. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

That's right, I have that article, I used that same quote for a collage a little while ago actually. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that took note of it.

But didn't they say something about Dodge claiming that it did produce some downforce though?

5. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Yes dodge claims that it produces downforce, but its just a technicality. I'm sure it produces so little it would make no difference if it was missing.

6. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

They also say it has a 'functional' hood scoop. While it doesn't coneect to the intake it does supposedly send cool air onto the exhaust and turbo and supposedly lowers the temperature like a not so good intercooler. Does that classify the hood scoop as functional?

7. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Might be fast but Torque steer is a serious problem with that car

8. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

I rock rwd all the way.

9. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

I rather drive an AWD car

10. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

My GrandAm is gonna smoke this. Yeah, I sure do have to add a lot though. My friend has a car like this, it's pretty tight.

11. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

I don't know, I have never had the pleasure of driving one. All I know is, as soon as the snow touches the ground, its like being in heaven. Some of the most pleasurable driving I can think of. Its like a giant rally course in the middle of Urban sprawl. Of course, I heard something about Skylines being able to swich drive bias on the fly between rwd and awd. If true, thats amazing!

12. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

This car is personaly my fav. I am getting one very soon

13. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Congrats.

14. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Yup, it's RWD but when a slip is detected, it sends power to the front wheels

15. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

What a beast. I bet a Multi couldn't do that, even with a TT and a skyline front clip.

16. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Well the Skyline has that kind of system

17. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

And the multi doesn't. What a shame.

18. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

DUDE UVE SAID THAT 1,000 TIMES WE GET IT. the rsx is fast and all but its too blocky

19. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Ya, its pretty tall.

20. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

Well the Skyline has one of the most advanced AWD system in the world

21. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

without it, wut would happen???

22. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

It would still rock but would have less traction and it's handling would be quite different

23. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

What the hell are you talking about?

24. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

This car is a Honda, not a Acura. You do know that Acura and Honda is the same thing? This car is known as the Acura RSX in the USA, but with a detuned engine.

Stop posting crap all over the forums.

25. Re: Fastest Front wheel drive car in the world!

oooooooooo! Torque steer!!! giggles oh wait, you need torque in a FWD car to have that problem, oh well.