fat and the furious 2

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by 94octainemotorsports, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hey good news i just found out about 2 weeks ago there making this movie and the cars have allready been picked some but not all and there is a tight skyline commin in and its #$%#ing cool so thatys all i have to say

2. Re: fat and the furious 2

Can you post just one topic in the future?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: fast and the furious 2

yeah except this time put some real fast cars into it like a porschegt2,ferraris,lambos,vettes, or even the mClarenf1!!!

4. Re: fat and the furious 2

Or they could simply forego making the movie and save me a headache over all the things they managed to get wrong.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: fat and the furious 2

it;s a bloody movie, relax, it's not supposed to be realisitic. Personally I'm happy that Vin Diesel after the street race delivered his line, "...granny shifting, not double-clutching like you should."

It;s a load of shite, but sounded cool. Interestingly enough, when I recently went to Howstuffworks.com, a section on how clutches work said that 2-clutching is pointless now with modern synchromeshes. (Don't know what that is, but whatever).

I remember that my dad said that when he was in Sri Lanka, bus drivers had to do that, but when a guy wanted to do it on his car, the driver said no, that it would "wreck" the car. [I've heard that 2-cl. wrecks car from a Testarossa owner too].

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: fat and the furious 2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from K i n g S h i t</i>
    <b>fat and the furious? is that movie about cars or about a bakery being sold out of cinnamon buns with a line full of obesies?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I would go to see that.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: fat and the furious 2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gary Rulz</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from K i n g S h i t</i>
    <b>fat and the furious? is that movie about cars or about a bakery being sold out of cinnamon buns with a line full of obesies?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I would go to see that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'd wait for it to come out on video, then rent it.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: fat and the furious 2

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F1LM My Car</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gary Rulz</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from K i n g S h i t</i>
    <b>fat and the furious? is that movie about cars or about a bakery being sold out of cinnamon buns with a line full of obesies?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I would go to see that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'd wait for it to come out on video, then rent it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I would see the reviews first.;)

9. Re: fat and the furious 2

lol, fat and the furious 2, lmao. omg that was funny.

10. Re: fat and the furious 2

id sit there and wait for it to come onto morpheus then dl it >)

11. Re: fat and the furious 2

Lets just quote everybody, shall we.

12. Re: fat and the furious 2

as long as there are no civics

13. Re: fast and the furious 2

Go see family size pizza GONE IN 60 SECONDS by one fat guy eating it realy fast the movie. I bet Fat and the Furious 2 would have chocolate buns with a 100 shot of sugar and Jah Rule the baker man!

14. Re: fast and the furious 2

word.

15. Re: fat and the furious 2

so true

16. Re: fat and the furious 2

Syncro-meshes are what matches the RPM's of your driveshaft to your transmission when you shift out of one gear and into the next. Basically, double-clutching is when you shift into neutral, match up the RPM's yourself using the throttle, then shift into the next gear. The only reason to do this is if your car has faulty or broken synchro-meshes. I guarantee that if you did a race in a car using double-clutching and then again without it, you'd be faster without it.

17. Re: fast and the furious 2

What is wrong with Vettes? And Civics are perfectly good cars.

18. Re: fat and the furious 2

all of you nerds are gay get a life there is no way in hell a civic with its mods can bet a corvette with his mods so dont talk shite if you cant cahtch up

19. Re: fat and the furious 2

man your just gonna start another pointless arguement. Do not forget how well the Z06 handles. Infact it hands the NSX its ass in every catagory....

20. Re: fat and the furious 2

and a skyline GTR In america cost way to much as well

21. Re: fat and the furious 2

What was wrong with the movie? Im sure that they made some mistakes, but i none that i saw.

22. Re: fat and the furious 2

They don't actually have to change that.... And well why would you really want a viper anyway

23. Re: fat and the furious 2

Thats exactly right
    I have seen a Sh|tload of skylines here in australia, they are not exaclty hat you would call rare.

the only american sports car, so to speak, in Australia that I have seen would have been a camaro SS.

I am not 100% sure why Americans have to pay so much for Skylines ??
    could someone fill me in

24. Re: fat and the furious 2

Basically it has to meet American emission and crash test laws, not to mention importation fees. Skylines aren't even shipped to America by Nissan, so you have to make a special order. All adds up to a hefty sum. I know there are better cars out there for somewhere around 100 000 (which is what I believe it'll end up costing after all the fees). Personnaly I'd get a cobra, or maybe save a little bit more and put it into a series 1. In Japan I'm sure they're a great bang for the buck though.

25. Re: fat and the furious 2

umm... what's with the picture in my last post... I sure didn't put that there