Father raped 8 DAY old baby.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catphish, Sep 7, 2008.

1. 80 inches is close, like, 6'8", but the markings don't line up either :S.

2. Hundreds of µm, with major markings every 101,000 µm, and minor markings every 20,200 µm; this actually fits. His hight = 2108000 µm, or millionths of a meter. Although marking off every 10.10 cm sounds kind of silly to the rest of the world, marking off every 12 inches seems just as useless. So really it's kinda fitting.

Edit: All the engineers in the crowd should be lol'ing right about now over how accurate it that actually fits the picture.

3. HAHAHA. He's apparently 6 meters tall.

4. Maybe the left half of the scale isn't actually used since its in the US, so they didn't bother putting it on in the right place. Or it measures how many buckets of KFC he's eaten.

5. Wow, what a ghetto trashcan.

6. he must have a very very small willy.

7. That scale isn't measuring his height, it's measuring how ghetto he is. The unit is called the "trashbag" and it's a very complex system of measurement.

8. haha

9. It's awwwwwwwwriiiiiight

11. was she hot?

12. I'm sorry, but I knew before opening this thread that the guy was black.

What the #$%# is wrong with niggers?

13. if anything, i was almost sure it was a white person. Black people do stupid shit, white people do sadistic/fUcked up stuff.

15. if anything, i was almost sure it was a black person. Black people do stupid shit, black people do sadistic/fUcked up stuff.

16. lets see how much fun his prison stay will be.

17. I hope that baby grows up, gets a sex change, hunts that **** down and ass rapes him with its huge, transsexual cock.

18. if anything, i was almost sure it was an asian person. Black people do stupid shit, asian people do sadistic/fUcked up stuff.

19. pffffahaha

20. Can't he at least wait 8 years?

21. Sounds like the plot of a John Grisham novel.

22. I think the left side of the scale is centimeters, and the right side is inches. If the first major 6 marking on the right is 60", then the 80 on the left is just under what would be 71", which is correct. The inch scale has major markings in increments of 3 so every foot falls on one.

EDIT: So the guy is 5'11".

23. ahA

24. Regger

25. he will have a splendid time in jail