Favorite Grassroots Exotic

Discussion in '2005 Spyker C12 Spyder' started by KoenigMan, Dec 14, 2004.

1. There are a handful of car exotic car companies out there that just get your heart pounding when they release a new car. These companies are usually the ones who rarely do so, and it could be said about most of them that this is because they are privately owned businesses. Here is a list of cars produced by companies just like these. Which would you like?

I do recognize I was rather specific, but just post your fav "little business" autos in this thread anyway.

2. Although I love the gorgeous styling of the Spyker, the Koenegsegg's power and performance make it my favorite small company supercar.

3. i am very suprised about the fact that the spyker is wining, huge amounts of members of sc love the CC, but then again theres only been like 10 votes

4. how about the CCR.... it pwns all of those.

5. 'Segg all the way.

6. The Spyker for being fast and looking wonderful. The Koenigsegg misses it a bit when it comes to the looks.

7. You are leaving out the American supercar entries...
    The Saleen S7 and the Mosler MT900S and Photon. I definatley prefer the all-American powertrains in these automobiles, and would most likely take one over the Spyker or the 'Egg.

8. Koeningsegg, even though I must say I love the sound of the W12. Ever heard a Bentley Continental GT floored?

9. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. The Koenigsegg gets my vote just because it's much faster then the Spyker, and I think that the interior just looks so much cooler then the Spyker's. Some of the Spyker's interiors look like they were taken from Dutch cars made in the 1930s. Now that's cool, but it just doesn't cut it for me.

10. yes... ever heard a CCR, Continental GT, Murcialago, and 360 all get floored within an hour? doubt it