Favourite Japanese Sports Car

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by jdkleidon, Feb 10, 2010.

1. God I want teh Caspita.

Where are those pictures taken?

2. Not exactly a sports car, but only 2 road cars built

3. 1*

or am I missing something?

I know there were supposed to be 2 R390 roadcars built instead of the one usually quoted, but surely not the GT-One?

4. ^^^what a bunch of nerds.

Seriously.

5. k20 EG SIR. not really a sports car I know, but it would work a lot of cars hard around a track if it was done right. that's the RSX 2 litre engine, 230hp is quite easy to attain and in a 900kg car it's mean.

6. There are 2 R390's. I saw the dark red one when I was a little kid.

1 Toyota GT1 exists in the museum in Japan, an was only built to fulfill FIA regulations.

7. And I got those images from Google

8. NSX R
    R390
    2000GT
    FD

9. honda nsx-r (mk 1 with pop up headlights)

10. Datsun S30

11. This>LF-A

12. Vemac RD320

13. OHHHH LOOOK AT ME, IM A NERD AND MY FAVORITE CAR IS SOME OBSCURE CAR THAT NO ONE KNOWS, LOOK AT MEEE!

FAGGOTS

14. Ferrari F40

15. Whats wrong with being a car nerd?

16. Its not really the fact of being a car nerd. Its the "omg look at me I am soo cool cause I like something that nobody else knows about or likes because I am sooo different and unique" thing that bugs people.

Like yeah ok youre cool cause you know about a rarely heard of car. good on ya. Does it hurt to twist your arm like that as you pat yourself on the back all day?

17. What are you talking about? people are jsut stating cars they like...rare/unheard of or not, who cares you whiny ****s

18. Yeah you're right about the GT-One, still want

19. hahaha this is even worse for bands!

20. I love you.

21. :O :D

22. Awwwwwwww I love you too Panda. I think after this is all over we should get an apartment together.

23. I take the right side of the bed.

24. I was the third person in this thread to mention it.

It's a really cool car and deserves to be a favorite.

This site is all about being a car nerd.