Feels bad man (threesomes)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tree Fitty, Dec 3, 2016.

1. The Highest Compliment

2. I'm genuinely surprised to be on page 3 of this sort of thread and not to have seen PTPIHBAU yet.

3. You've been away for awhile. We will forgive this one mistake...... but just this one.

4. Update:
    So I was at a party and both were grinding on me. Danced with them, so fit. both started to make out and stuff in front of me.
    I was like nah guys ur 2 drunk 4 me, lets call it a night.
    fml

5. [​IMG]

6. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ-400
    Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss

xDRAN0x likes this.
  7. Tell me about it.
    I left things open just in case
    [​IMG]

8. gotta see pics to really decide but I think you made the wrong call

since getting your D sucked by two girls IS the best thing on this earth.

9. Nah. If you feel like it's worth breaking up with your long-term girlfriend over, sure, do that first. If you don't, just leave it.

10. U r gay

ETB4U likes this.
  11. Loyal to a fault.

ETB4U likes this.
  12. These hoes aren't loyal.

13. #63 HippoCrushEverything, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Loyal to dick maybe

[​IMG]

Archaeopteryx likes this.
  14. #64 426 Hemistage 8, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Great post. Very few people nowadays understand that loyalty, honesty, starightforwardness and communicating with your partner is what make a couple last very long. But cheating is a sign of low morals and dishonesty. When you are in relationship , you don't cheat on the person you like.Weakminded people always had and will always have low morals. I have been in one long serious relationship and I never cheated. I have seen some ugly divorces because the man was an unloyal pig towards his wife and this is especially disgusting when there is a kid in the family.

15. No, they aren't, but they are loyal to money, cock and cum. That is all what they are faithful for.

16. It is quite retarded and stupid for sure

17. If my wife was gorilla fucked by some ghetto boy ,I would first kill the ghetto boy who did her, then divorce her and leave her without a single cent. I don't play with feelings.

18. wow he sounds like a real black guy

19. You sound like a real Turk

20. Can't really play with legos if one has no legos.

21. Please cut off the childish bullshit