Ferrari 360 Barchetta

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Spider' started by blaze4eva, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

not a 550 barchetta by any chance?

2. Last week I bought a German mag Autozeitung and they had a picture of a 360 Barchetta. No it was not the car for Montezemolo because the front windscreen was a little bit higher and had red seats.

Unfortunately I lost my copy so please could somebody put the picture on the web.

3. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

Ha i was about to bag you saying read the numerous topics on the barchetta for the head of ferrari but i havnt heard of this verson.
    when u say the windscreen was a bit higher do you mean normal height or what. aslo red seats, what colour was the car<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

it was a silver car with red seats and a windscreen higher than the 360 barchetta of Montezemolo and lower than the normal spider.

also autoweek was reporting that the car was testing outside the factory.

5. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from geertf60</i>
    <b>it was a silver car with red seats and a windscreen higher than the 360 barchetta of Montezemolo and lower than the normal spider.

also autoweek was reporting that the car was testing outside the factory.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

any updates yet dude?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

There is no such thing as a 360 barchetta i think you are referring to the 550 barchetta.

7. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

there is, i saw it too.

special one-off version for him

8. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

No, not a 550 barchetta. I'm a Ferrari fan for more than twenty years so I know the difference between a 360 and a 550.

No it was a 360 with ea lowered windscreen, fixed lowered side windows and prova numberplates on it. It was a silver one with a red seats.

9. Re: Ferrari 360 Barchetta

well there is, theres a 360 barchetta that was presented to mr montemezello (head of ferrari) for his anniversary, wedding..... i cant remember. anyway its in the pic below. aas for one with red seats i dont think so. there was 1!!!!! made. it could have been edited