Ferrari Enzo vs McLaren F1, cast your vote.

Discussion in '1994 McLaren F1' started by Richard Owen, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Your telling me a McLaren is going to beat the best ferrari ever made. lol That enzo would wipe its ass with that benz. Go look at the quarter mile times along with there o-60. The McLaren gets owned. The handling on the enzo is not even a question. That car goes through turns twice as fast as that car. Were talking Ferrari here, argueably the best sports car company ever along with porsche. Look at the history. I guess you can have your opinion, but look at the facts simple!

2. Listen, i dont give a crap about spec's(well a little) but look here fellow argue'ees
    The F1 one was made in....oh...Freaking in the 90's, and today people still use the F1's specs,mostly top speed, to compare to other cars today....and is was the fastest car for the longest time..

When was the Enzo built??in 2000!!, listen i really dont hate either, i would really like to test both....the Enzo is newer,..thus making it more advance in almost everything....probably handling if anything... but i'd still have to go with the Mc F1.... It may not qualify as a supercar anymore,...but personaly...I'd have to go F1 all the way..Just take a look!!
    It almost, if not, better looking than the Enzo.

3. all depends upon the track.....considering both have equally matched drivers, in a 1/4 mile drag, the Enzo would win, but quite closely......if u extend the race however,(still a straight-line though) top speed would come into play and the mclaren would win, in a race track with many twists and turns it would be a close match cuz although the enzo has more drag, the mclaren is much lighter (nearly a thousand pounds)and it'll be close but my money's on the f1.....and agn in a track with many straight stretches again top speed would come into play and the mclaren would have the advantage....so thts 3-1 for the f1 and btw, this is for a regular f1, an lm or a gt would cream the enzo easily

4. another thing, some dumbass earlier said something abt technological advancements being a bigger factor, not the stats and giving the enzo the 'advantage of doubt' because of tht or somethin....tht is perhaps the the third dumbest thing ive heard in my life, and ive heard some dumb things......stats are hardcore facts tht dont change with time, a 386 kmph top speed in 1994 is still a 386 kmph top speed in 2007, a 1000 lb weight advantage cannot be overcome just because the enzo is 10 years younger......surely tech advantages improve performance, but tht improvement can be seen in the stats....one car is not better than another car of the same stats just because it came out some time later and has prettier gadgets

5. props man... but seriously if you take the Enzo which is made for the track, and the F1, they'd be in a different category. The F1 wasn't specifically built for the track, the Enzo is. If you take The F1 LM on the other hand, that was built for the race track. Plus for you Ferrari fanboys out there the enzo is broing and SUCKS BALLZ!And F1 LM is quite a bit faster, 0-60 2.9 seconds for the LM and 3.4 seconds for the Enzo! Even the 0-100 is faster in the LM! And one more thing the enzo( F60 ) will always be replaced, but the F1 will always be the one and only!

6. lol. Some people just like the F1 more than the enzo, the same way other people like one car over another. I personally like the Zonda F/Roadster, but on this thread i'll go with the McLaren F1

7. yea ur definetely rite on both things : first tht the f1 is road going while the enzo is for the track and 2nd tht the f1 is timeless.....i mean it was so ahead of its time the very fact tht we're actually havin this thread is proof of it, but lemme just say the enzo, although not my fav ferrari, is still one hell of an awesome machine, though it is grossly overrated cause its the 'star' ferrari rite now

8. Thanks, but your right, some ppl like the mclaren F1 and some ppl just like the enzo.... personally I really like the Mclaren because it is an all around super car that can almost do anyhting. But... I find the Enzo overrated and you cant do much except drive it on a track...

9. Three McLaren's in one spot....freakin hot.

10. Definately the F1, the only car that can beat the F1 at the moment is the 16/4 Veyron.

11. speaking about production cars ofcourse.

12. yo I go for the enzo man, people against the enzo I have a question for ya all. Have u even seen an enzo for real. I'm sure if u have u probably had to call for a doctor and thats y u hate the ENZO which looks better and is better than the F1

13. WHAT DO U MEAN ITS THE RIDER. IF U GIVE A DAHITSU CHARADE TO M.SCHUMAKER AND A PERSON LIKE U A ENZO I RECKON THE ENZO WOULD WIN. NOW THATS I VICTORY FOR U RIGHT THERE BUT IF U TRY TO DO IT AGAIN ASK UR MOM FIRST.

14. NOW BETTERMAN I RECON U FORGOT THE ENZO IN GARAGE.

15. first of all the best Ferrari is not the Enzo you dumbshit its the FXX and STFU and suck my ballz BYOTCH because here are the real stats

McLaren F1:
    0-60: 3.1 sec, 0-100: 6.3 sec, 1/4 mile: 11 sec, 0-150: 12.8 sec
    0-200: 28 sec, and top speed: 241.3 mph

Gayzo:
    0-60: 3.4 sec, 0-100: 6.7 sec, 1/4 mile: 11.6 sec,and top speed: 217 mph.

the breaking is probably better because it has POWER-ABS unlike the McLaren F1 which is quick light and nimble. and screw you all who say that the McLaren F1 has sucky turning, it has great turning!!!
    the McLaren F1. and you can't say that the enzo goes "through turns twice as fast." cause you can't measure that. "best sports car company ever along with porsche" my ass. porsche won most Le Mans

16. where the hell did you get that BS info...

IF!! it was the race against the 2 mercedes road cars. well, you're gonna regret saying that cause you are SO WRONG!!!

17. duhhh i vote fo da Mclaren F1 cause its supa fast and it uhhh, it goes zoom zooom with its 1000 horespowerrrr twin turbo supercharged v16.

18. HAHA!!

19. McLaren all the way.Fck the Enzo.

20. BTW: what is "group"...

21. Mclaren have fast accelaration than enzo & topspeed is not have much difference so i am in side of mclaren f1.

22. I think the F1 is better. the top speed is higher, and the acceleration is faster. the mclaren also has more luggage space, and is a better car on the road. the enzo doesn't even have a sound system either. on the track, it would probably be pretty close, but overall the F1 wins.

23. i dont see the enzo setting any top speed records

25. McLaren F1. I'm not even sick of saying it again and again