Ferrari F150 Caught Testing in Spy Photos

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by V8stangman, Jan 25, 2013.

1. most unreliable, too

2. Nice ford.

4. Feb 5th, the car is supposed to be revealed today.

5. Today is the 4th. It will be unveiled tomorrow at around 4:30 AM CST (my time) and who cares your time.

7. It will be a mixed day for me personally, as the first day of Geneva coincides with the anniversary of the murders in my family. Its kind of #$%#ed up because I cannot be entirely happy tomorrow as a result.
    I hate March 5th.

8. If that's it, it looks better than I expected, but would look better still with that divider between the intakes blacked out.

9. wow this could end up looking really good. seriously now don't #$%# up the name ferrari

10. looks properly hot.

I don't think that middle divider in the front will look anywhere near that pronounced from all other angles. It looks set back a lot. I think this will be great. The sides look awesome from what's revealed on the doors.

11. those ferrarichat guys can be some insufferable mother#$%#ers, but Im looking forward to this too.

13. your dad on the call list?

14. they better not call it LaFerrari.

15. name is LaFerrari.
    ugly front. awesome everything else.

16. La ferrari?

Hahaha What a terrible name!

17. Still better than the F150 name.

18. Ok, I actually think this is the only other modern Ferrari I like the looks of other than the 458, pretty much the best case of what I expected, Enzo and 458 styling blended together. The name though? I'm sure they'll be some explanation of how it's the culmination of everything the Ferrari name stands for and only this name could really encapsulate what it represents... but it sounds SO SILLY. I'd take "F150" over "LaFerrari" anyday.

19. the name is totally narcissistic which makes it a perfect name for a Ferrari.

20. Total maximum power 963 CV
    Total maximum torque >900 Nm
    V12 maximum power* 800 CV @9000 rpm
    Maximum revs 9250 rpm V12
    maximum torque 700 Nm @6750 rpm
    Electric motor output 120 Kw (163 CV) CO2 emissions** 330 g/km
    Performance
    Maximum speed over 350 km/h
    0-100 km/h

21. #74 Tipo F130A, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  22. Looks pretty good.